Make next weekend epic with Monster Moto's affordable and popular standard minibike, the MM-B80. It’s just like the ones you used to ride in the good old days, only safer and easier to ride. It’s powered by a 79.5cc overhead-valve engine, and a centrifugal clutch ensures easy operation. Just twist the throttle and go! Its sturdy frame is ready for young riders of all abilities. The MMB80’s rear disc brake delivers quick stopping power.
The MMB80 comes pre-assembled. Just attach the handlebars, add gas and start her up!
- Heavy Duty Overhead-Valve (OHV) Engine
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Super Grip Tires
- Rear Disc Brake
- Rugged, Reinforced Frame
- Custom Monster Graphics
- Tough, No-dent polypropylene fenders
- Larger Comfortable Seat
Specifications Engine Displacement 79.5cc OHV Rated Power 2.5 HP Starter Type Pull Transmission Type Automatic Brake Type Mechanical Disc Brake Seat Height 23" Wheel Base 36.5" Top Speed 23 MPH Max Recommended Rider Weight 150 lbs. Item Net Weight 81 lbs. Item Gross Weight 99 lbs
A versatile implement for food plot preparation, gardening or just cutting up virgin soil, the disc plow attachment is a must have multifunctional implement. Attaches to the 1-Point Lift System or 3-Point CAT-0 Hitch with a single pin.
- Features eight (8), 14" notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades
- Two (2), sets of four discs provide 54" of cutting width
- Features a stable axle with two (2) heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- 13° fixed angle on the discs when mounted on the lift frame
- 15° blade angle of attack
- 2" back side receiver accepts a weight tray for added downward pressure and increased soil penetration (sold separately)
- Single hitch pin (included) attachment for quick and easy accessory changes
- For use with Impact Implements 1-Point Lift System and Impact Implements 3-Point Cat-0 Hitch System (sold separately)
- Weight: 120 lbs.
Superwinch's LP8500 8500 lb (3856 kg) winch is designed to accommodate entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of off-road and utility use, the LP8500 introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 8,500 lbs (3,856 kgs)
- Motor: 4.5 HP Series Wound
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 235:1
- Solenoid: Weather-Sealed Solenoid and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Shift
- Brake: Mechanical, Automatic Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/16" x 94' (7.9mm x 29m)
- Hook: Clevis Hook with Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty, Powder Coated Hawse
- Remote: Rubber 12' Hand-held
- Dimensions: 21.3" L x 6.3" D x 8.6" H (541 mm L x 160 mm D x 218 mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5" (67mm)
- Drum Length: 8.8" (224mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 73 lbs (33.11 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs (36.28 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 84 Amps Motor Draw / 18.0 FPM (5.5 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 8,500 lbs: 320 Amps Motor Draw / 3.5 FPM (1.1 MPM) Line Speed
- Ultra Thick 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan Poly-carbonate
- High Quality, scratch resistant. Best Material on the Market!!
- Windshield is cut with superior CNC 5-Axis Router... All edges are super smooth
- Custom bend design for maximum rigidity
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All Hardware (nuts & bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish.. NO RUST!!
- Easy to install.. No drilling required
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: closed, half extension and full extension. Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release top windshield piece: In just a few seconds, simply remove the top piece to allow for refreshing air flow. NO TOOLS REQUIRED!!!
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 67.5 Amp Draw 4.89 LED's 18 Raw Lumens 6750 Lux @ 10m 360 Beam Distance 379 m Peak Beam Intensity 36,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 20 LED boasts 5400 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20).
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts.
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional laterl mount kit.
- 50,000 hour operating life.
- Single Light Wiring Harness with Switch Included
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 3.8 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 13.1" L x 3.50" D x 3.25" H Weight 5.5 lb
Swisher's Universal ATV Dump Bucket makes moving snow, dirt, and gravel quick and easy. It has a wide 44" bucket and 1/8" steel construction for powerful moving capabilities. It features a quick release dump engagement & a durable powder coat finish that will stand up to harsh climate conditions. This bucket can be used with an existing ATV winch. Use with Swisher's 2646 universal mounting kit. Once installed, the blade can be attached and removed in seconds without tools. Made in the USA!Learn More
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperaturesLearn More
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
A convenient, hitch-mounted cargo hauler with a folding ramp, the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Rampup Carrier makes loading and hauling medical scooters and small equipment easy. This durable, aircraft-grade aluminum cargo cradle features a roomy 28''D x 50''L cargo area with 7''H rails and a folding loading ramp that extends 60'' for easy loading. The Hitch-N-Ride's cargo platform also features four tie-down eyelets to help you lock down your valuable cargo during transport. Grip ridges on both the platform and loading ramp ensure safer, non-slip loading. Quick-clip pins hold ramp in place when folded up for transport. Mounts in any standard 2'' trailer hitch receiver. Weight: 42 lbs. Weight capacity: 500 lbs. Powder coat enamel finish.
- Easy loading and hauling of small equipment, medical scooters, and more
- Heavy-duty hitch mounted cargo cradle with fold down ramp
- Loading ramp extends out 60'' for easier loading
- Strong aircraft-grade aluminum construction — strong 500 lb. capacity
- Roomy 28''D x 50''L cargo area with 7''H rails
- Lightweight - 42 lbs.
- Mounts in any standard 2'' trailer hitch receiver
UTV owners, dress up your machine for a hunting "party" or an afternoon picnic while increasing your passenger capacity by two!
The Deluxe Rumble Seat will add a touch of class to any popular utility vehicle. Features plush, durable, 600 denier PVC coated polyester vinyl cushions mounted on a handsome aircraft aluminum frame. Cushions and frame come in a deep, rich black color that complements all brands of UTV's.
Deluxe Rumble Seats don't just look good, they perform! Each one comes with seat belts to insure safe transport of your passengers. They also feature quick-detach brackets that allows instant installation and removal to accommodate changing needs.
In a matter of minutes, transform your UTV from a workhorse, hauling machine to an off-road taxi - dressed for a Sunday afternoon ride.Learn More