Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Ther durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 75 Amp Draw 5.43 LED's 30 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 482 Beam Distance 439 m Peak Beam Intensity 48,200 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
We combined the deep cutting ability of the 8-Blade Tillage Disc with the soil preparation and compaction action of the culti-packer in this all-in-one implement. The Disc/Culti-Packer Combo makes easy work with a single pass. The 16" tillage discs can be adjusted from 0° through 20° and provide a 48" cutting width. The ratchet action handle makes disc adjustment a snap and the heavy-duty, front-mounted winch makes culti-packer adjustment both easy and independent of the disc blades. The super heavy-duty steel frame and heavy-duty construction make this an even heavier tool (711 lbs.). The adjustable 13" 4-ply tubeless tires can be lowered for complete ground clearance (when towing or moving) or can be used to reduce drag depending on surface characteristics and ATV capabilities. This product features heavy-duty sealed bearings and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
The flip disc is designed to prepare your next game plot or garden in a quick and efficient manner. Featuring a boxed steel frame and 8 notched 16" blades to ensure aggressive deep cuts for maximum tillage. Discs have a 60" operating width with a 20° cutting angle. Easily transport this disc on one side, pull the pin hitch, and flip for tilling. This disc can easily be pulled behind 4-wheelers and small tractors. Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, construction
- 1.5 cu ft of weather-resistant storage
- Clear polycarbonate windscreen for protection
- Two braided stainless-steel lanyards that hold the dry storage compartment open for easy access
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Can be utilized with our Kwik-Cinch System (98400)
- Made in the USA
- Jensen MSR 2010 weatherproof, wired remote with display
- Single line dot matrix display with blue backlight
- Selectable US/Euro frequency tuner
- Sirius Ready (requires additional software)
- UV resistant front panel
- Corrosion resistant
This plow is designed for any driveway. You will be able to plow your driveway in minutes. It features an all-steel design for extra strength on the toughest snow but at a price you can afford. It is easy to install and store. Comes with a wireless winch remote control so you can stay warm while making sure your driveway is clean.
- Heavy-duty, hitch-mounted plow lets you effortlessly move snow
- Durable electric winch lets you raise and lower plow from the comfort of your vehicle's cab
- Includes wired and wireless remote controls and sturdy nylon winch strap
- Adjustable, 3-position blade allows you to manually change plowing angle - straight ahead or 45 degrees to the left or right
- Hardened steel edge scrapes over a variety of surfaces and breaks up packed snow and ice
- Skid shoes let you manually adjust scraping height
- Strong rubber deflector on top directs snow away from your windshield and down for a better plow
- Springs act as shock absorbers by allowing plow to trip forward in case of impact
- Red markers make plow easy to see - Operator can see plow edges for more efficient plowing and increased safety
- Rugged, all-steel construction with rust- and UV-resistant powder coat
- Simple installation
- Some assembly required
- Slides into your vehicle's front hitch receiver (sold separately)
- Secures in rear hitch for easy transport
- Locking casters let you easily move and store plow
Blade Dimensions 82" W x 19" H Assembled Weight 265 lbs Application 2" x 2" front trailer hitch receiver (Class III and IV only) Angling 3 position locking system Construction All steel design
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of our Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.80 LED's 16 Raw Lumens 7040 Lux @ 10m 169.0 Beam Distance 260.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 16,928 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family Q-Series
6 x 12 Trailer Kit With Gate
- 2990 lb. GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
- Main Frame 3" x 2" Angle
- Treated Wood Floor
- Fully Lighted to D.O.T. Requirements
- 1-7/8" Coupler with Safety Chains
- 3500 lb. Cambered Axle
- Wire Protected in Conduit
- 4-Flat Electrical Plug
- Empty Weight: 900 lbs
- Payload Capacity: 2090 lbs
- Tire size: 15 in.
- Ramp Gate: 72 x 49 in.
- Main Frame: 3 x 2 in.
- Coupler: 2" A-Frame
- Axle Size: 3K8874
- Floor Type: Wood
- Overall Length: 194 in.
- Overall Width: 96 in.
- Inside Length: 144 in.
- Inside Deck Width: 76 in.
Hunting, fishing, or working around the farm is just more fun when you can take the whole crew. Hisun’s 4-Seat 700cc UTV incorporates all of the quality features of our most popular model with an added bonus of extra seating. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, bench rear seating, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / 1-Cylinder, 5 Valves Displacement 735cc Bore and Stroke 102 x 90 Compression Ratio 9.7 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 –12 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 10 –12 Radial L x W x H 155.51" x 66.75" x 77.75" Wheelbase 112.99" Fuel Capacity 7.6 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1319 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 11" Instrumentation Digital Dual Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories Crew Seating, 3500 lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims,
Increased Suspension Width for Stability, Doors, Turn Signals
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 81"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 720 lbs