The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
This plow is designed for any driveway while being able to take care of small commercial properties. You will have any job completed in minutes. You will be the favorite of the neighborhood. It features an all-steel design for extra strength on the toughest snow but at a price you can afford. It is easy to install and store. Comes with a wireless winch remote control so you can stay warm while making sure your driveway is clean.
- Heavy-duty, hitch-mounted plow lets you effortlessly move snow
- Durable electric winch lets you raise and lower plow from the comfort of your vehicle's cab
- Includes wired and wireless remote controls and sturdy nylon winch strap
- Adjustable, 3-position blade allows you to manually change plowing angle - straight ahead or 45 degrees to the left or right
- Hardened steel edge scrapes over a variety of surfaces and breaks up packed snow and ice
- Skid shoes let you manually adjust scraping height
- Strong rubber deflector on top directs snow away from your windshield and down for a better plow
- Springs act as shock absorbers by allowing plow to trip forward in case of impact
- Red markers make plow easy to see - Operator can see plow edges for more efficient plowing and increased safety
- Rugged, all-steel construction with rust- and UV-resistant powder coat
- Simple installation
- Slides into your vehicle's front hitch receiver (sold separately)
- Secures in rear hitch for easy transport
- Safety chain holds plow in raised position
- Locking casters let you easily move and store plow
Blade Dimensions 84" W x 22" H Assembled Weight 283 lbs Application 2" x 2" front trailer hitch receiver (Class III and IV only) Angling 3 position locking system Construction All steel design
The 8-Blade Disc Harrow cuts and breaks even the most compacted soil. This disc harrow has been designed to make fast work of game plots or garden space, even in challenging off-road conditions. This disc harrow is heavy enough to avoid skipping along the surface, yet light enough for small tractors or ATVs to pull easily. The wheel assembly facilitates towing along paths or roadways, yet rotates out of the way when tilling. Disc angles are adjustable from 0° to 20° and the depth control is as easily adjustable as the disc angle. Other features of this heavy-duty tool include:
- 16" scalloped blades
- 48" cutting width
- 13" 4-ply tubeless tires
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Tubular steel frame construction
- Includes hookup points for optional culti-packer
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Designed for ATVs, UTVs and small tractors
- Use with a three point hitch or ball
- Dimensions: 61" L x 76" W x 30" H
Superb high specification winch. Ideal for recovery and 4x4 applications. Outstanding features include high quality series wound double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, efficient full steel planetary gearing. Comes with stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with Heavy Duty integrated wireless remote.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Motor 12V : 5.0 hp / 3.5 kw Gearing 230:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 5/16" x 100' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.8" x 6.3" x 8.6"
Home Plow by Meyer, Electrically Powered with Wireless Controls & Auto Angle Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by an electric power unit, activated by a wireless key fob. The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Unlike other small snowplows, there is no need to get out of the cab to manually adjust the plow blade. It takes seconds to attach or remove the Home Plow with the exclusive Quick-Link System. When the plow is not attached, there is no visible hardware on your vehicle. The Home Plow comes fully assembled with integrated mounting wheels that make it easy to remove and store. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only.)Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware
Watts 242 Amp Draw 17.54 LED's 88 Raw Lumens 20,240 Lux @ 10m 9260 Beam Distance 1925 m Peak Beam Intensity 926,000 Mount Type Surface Length 40 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter / Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
Talon Heavy Duty Series Advantage - Speed and power make our Talon Series winches ideal for recovery and super duty applications. Available in 14,000 and 18,000 lbs with either steel or synthetic ropes. These 2-stage planetary gear winches are packed with essential and extra practical features for efficient, reliable, and safe winching operations under the heaviest loads.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 14,000 lbs (6,350 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 5.2 hp (3.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire Rope 1/2” x 90’ (13mm x 27.43m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty 4-Way Roller Fairlead with Stainless Steel Rollers
- Remote: 15' Sealed ergonomic hand-held with coiled cord
- Dimensions: 27.15” L x 8.46” D x 11.57” H (689.5mm L x 215mm D x 294.21mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 3.5” (88.9mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm) & 10” x 6.5” (254mm x 165.1mm)
- Installed Weight: 170 lbs (77 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 183 lbs (83 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 25 FPM (7.62 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 14,000 lbs: 345 Amps Motor Draw /4.25 FPM (1.29 MPM) Line Speed
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 75"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 695 lbs
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.5 inch x 87 ft Steel Cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 3/8 Hook
- Rugged High Torque Motor
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead & Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6804 kg) Max Line Pull 17,000 lbs ( 7711 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 80 mL/r Gearing 37:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 87' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.9" x 8.1" x 9.7" Weight 143 lbs