- 100% MADE IN USA
- Dimensions: 45" x 18.17"
- Heavy Duty one piece welded together design
- Constructed of 1/4" Grade 50 steel with a 3/8" thick Top Bar
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed
- Plates are unpainted for ease of welding on attachments
- Added cutouts for stronger welding options to buckets and other attachments
- Fits all Skid Steers with the Universal Quick Attach mounting system
- Easily mounts to your existing attachments
- Easily makes old attachments compatible to new loaders with Quick Attach
- Plate permits the use of non-universal attachments on Skid Steer loaders with Universal Hitch
- Plate may be welded or drilled and bolted onto old attachments or used to build custom attachments(plows, fork lifts, bale handlers, and etc.)
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Fits any Skid Steer manufactured after 1995 with Quick Attach
- Will fit some older models equipped with Quick Attach
- Fits any year Bobcat with Bobtach
- Fits any Universal Mount Skid Steer
- Universal Quick Attach plate will fit the following machines (Partial Listing)
500-800 Series / 963 / 1600 / 2000 2400MT
S150 / S160 / S175 / S185 / S220 / S250 / S300
T200 / T250
1835 / 1838 / 1840 / 1845C / 75XT-95XT ;
216 / 226 / 228 / 236 / 246 / 248
1601 / 801 / 1760 / 2060
4625 / 5635 / 6635 Universal Hitch
1300 / 1700D / 2250 / 2550 / 2650
1000HD / 1300HD / 1700HD / 1300C / 1900CX / 1500C / 1700C / 1700CX
165 / 185
4475 / 5575 / 6675 / 7775 / 8875 / 240 / 250 / 260 / 270
2022 / 2032 / 2044 / 2054 / 2064 / 2074 / 2099 / 2109
L464 / L485 / L565 / L865 / LX465 / LX485 / LX565 / LX665 / LX865 / LX885 / LX945
LS140 / LS150 / LS160 / LS170 / LS180 / LS190
HD4500 / HD4520Learn More
Transform your All-Terrain Vehicle into a Do-It-All Machine! The Grip Tools Electric ATV Winch can be used on ATVs, SUVs, and tractors.
The uses are as endless as your ingenuity. Use the wench to load your ATV onto your truck or trailer. Ideal for vehicle recovery, removing small stumps and fence posts, and more. Bring it along on hunting trips, camping, four-wheeling, road trips - anywhere! Compact design at 12.5 x 4 x 4". Take it everywhere and never get stuck in the mud again.
Stay at a safe distance during use with the <strong>remote rocker switch </strong>and <strong>wireless remote</strong> with waterproof control box.
- Powerful 3000 lb capacity pulling power with 1 1/2-HP magnet motor
- Roller fairlead 3-stage planetary gear (153:1 gear ratio)
- Smooth-action ratchet crank
- 49 feet of 3/16 in. steel cable with drop forged grab hook
- Galvanized steel clevis
- 12 volt DC hookup wires
- 3.1 x 5.1" mounting bolt
- 21 lbs.
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
- Gun Boot® case and mounting system all in one!
- Universal built-in bracket mounts directly to your ATV rack
- Bracket allows for multiple angle adjustments
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner
- Provides ample room for firearms up to 51” in length, for 50mm scopes, and even rifles with slings attached
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon Series.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 2,000 lbs (907 kgs)
- Motor: 1.0 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Solenoid: Dual Relays and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Pull and Turn
- Brake: Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/32" x 50' (3.9mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Permanent/Latched
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote: Handle Bar Mounted Rocker Switch
- Dimensions: 11.0” L x 4.1” D x 4.1” H (285mm L x 105mm D x 105mm H)
- Drum Diameter: Drum Diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Drum Length: Drum Length: 2.83” (72.0mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.15" (80mm) on center
- Installed Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.44 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 18.75 lbs (8.5 kgs)
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 10 Amps Motor Draw / 10.0 FPM (3.0 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,000 lbs: 100 Amps Motor Draw / 2.5 FPM (0.8 MPM) Line Speed