All Terrain Vehicles aren't just toys for those living a rural lifestyle; they are important tools of the trade. Rural King's ATV Accessories turn your ATVs into functional machines with a variety of usages. With the proper accessories, any ATV can become a multifaceted work horse for your farm, ranch, or home. Attachments such as pull-behind spreaders, disks, and harrows quickly and easily transform ATVs into tools to care for the land. ATV accessories such as hitches, racks, and rack bags allow for endless possible uses while gun and bow racks make carrying hunting equipment a breeze. Don't just joy ride -- put your ATV to work!
In addition to ATV accessories that expand the many possible uses for the vehicle, Rural King also offers several accessories that make enjoying your ATV safer and more comfortable. Some of these accessories include rear seating pads, heated throttle masters, gel seat covers, and much more. Rural King also offers important ATV accessories designed to make driving an ATV a safer experience, such as safety goggles, dust masks, and lights. Regardless of how you enjoy your All Terrain Vehicle, Rural King has ATV accessories that will make your experience safe, fun, and versatile.
- Contoured design allows for minimum sight reduction while operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity
- Roto-molded UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Separate heavy duty keyed lockable center latch
- Dimensions: 30.25” l x 13.5” w x 8.8” h
Features a convenient zipper-free design with strap & buckle closure which provide quick access to your gear. The arched lid design helps seal out dust and water. It also has a steel frame, lid-top gear straps, front pockets and two cup holders.
- (2) Tie Down-buck strap system incorporated on th top of the lid
- Tie down points anchored by the steel frame
- Can be accessed from the front or back
- 3240 cubic inches
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 36" L x 11" W x 12" D
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.80 LED's 16 Raw Lumens 7040 Lux @ 10m 169 Beam Distance 260 m Peak Beam Intensity 16,928 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family Q-Series
- Includes Gun Boot® case and NEW universal bracket
- Removable Velcro, shock absorbing foram & nylon Impact™ liner included
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles & shotguns
- Provides ample room for 50mm scopes & even rifles with slings attached for shotguns up to 51" in length
- Compact design of this NEW bracket provides for universal fitment to most tubular ATV racks or UTV roll bars
- All mounting hardware included to fit 3/4" - 2" round tubing and 3/4" - 1 3/4" square tubing
- Ergonomically designed to handle & molded attachment points for a sling
- Protects your gun & optics on the trail
- Installs quickly and easily
- Three easy mounting options; ball (sold separately), clevis and tow hook mount (which will not effect ground clearance)
- Not recommended for use with the Kolpin Dirtworks 3-Point Hitch System
- 3/4” hitch ball mounting hole
- For 3/4” shaft trailer ball (sold separately)
- For off-road use only
LED KWIK LIGHT 97900
- Great for lighting dark or compact spaces
- Unlimited uses include storage boxes, truck boxes, tool boxes, car trunks, cabinets and more
- Push button operation
- Adhesive back for placement
- (3) white LED’s
- Batteries Included (AAA)
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 162 Amp Draw 11.74 LED's 60 Raw Lumens 18000 Lux @ 10m 867 Beam Distance 589 m Peak Beam Intensity 86700 cd Family E-Series LED Color White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Length 20 in. Optics Specter - Driving
There are a lot of great things about owning and using a crossbow. Until now, transporting one on an ATV was not one of them. Great Day has met the challenge though with the Power-Pak Crossbow Holder---the easiest and safest way possible to haul a crossbow.
The Power-Pak uses the patented “Tension-Lok” holding system that grasps the stock of the crossbow so securely that no other component is touched—protecting all the sensitive mechanical settings.
The Power-Pak attaches to the ATV front at a clever angle reducing the risk of contact with vines and branches. The base of the Power-Pak Crossbow Holder is constructed of aircraft aluminum and installs in just minutes with regular tools.Learn More
These one-size-fits-all ATV covers completely cover and protect your 3 or 4 wheel ATV. Fits ATVs up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H and also many riding lawnmowers. They're constructed of rugged, water-repellent and UV-resistant 210-denier polyurethane-coated nylon. All seams are double-stitched and interlocked for strength and water resistance. There's a heavy-duty elastic cord on the bottom for a snug and secure fit. A nylon storage case with a drawstring and cord lock is sewn right to the cover for easy stowing.
- Fits ATVs up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H
- Water repellent and UV-resistant
- Heavy duty elastic cord on bottom for secure fit
These grilles are made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and are assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nylon nuts - not welds. They feature a high quality black powder-coat finish and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. We recommend professional installation.
- For 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000
- Grille Fits (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light
- Laser-cut 304 Stainless Steel
- Zero Welds
- Black Powder-coat
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
**PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
***************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED***************Learn More