Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 8'Learn More
Features a convenient zipper-free design with strap & buckle closure which provide quick access to your gear. The arched lid design helps seal out dust and water. It also has a steel frame, lid-top gear straps, front pockets and two cup holders.
- (2) Tie Down-buck strap system incorporated on th top of the lid
- Tie down points anchored by the steel frame
- Can be accessed from the front or back
- 3240 cubic inches
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up
- Dimensions: 36" L x 11" W x 12" D
- Constructed of 600D nylon with exclusive Hydro Shield™ coating
- Padded, back rest style seat for added comfort
- Features multi-piece, detachable gear bags with center Matrix cooler
- Center Matrix cooler section keeps up to a 12-pack of beverages cold with room for additional goodies
- Patented water bottle holder zips out only when you need it
- Exterior shock-cord provides even more storage for your items such as gloves and jackets!
- Includes two removable gear bags with gusseted wet/dry compartments and water bottle pockets
- Web reinforced buckles attachments secure to any ATV rack
- 2.02 cubic feet of accessible storage
- Dimensions 32” x 22” x 11”
- Use with our large ATV Luggage Rain Cover (93665) for extra protection
Whether you are rock crawling Jeeps, leading the trails of Moab or riding the dunes at night, the high power A-Series LED lights with 15’ leads, custom angled mounting pads, 8’ wiring harness and a distribution block to make for the perfect and indestructible lighting kit. The kit comes with 4 A-Series LED Lights.
- 4 A-Series LED Lights (with 15' leads)
- Variety of LED Colors Available
- Includes: Wire Harness (Customizable for use on Jeep/Truck or Trailer)
LED Colors Available:
Watts 16W Amp Draw 1.2A LED's 12 Raw Lumens 1600 Voltage 10-28V Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics High Power Family A-Series
- Easy to carry for Trailside repairs
- Compact durable carry case
- Metric tools
18 Piece Kit Includes:
- Fabric Case with Zipper
- 8" Adjustable Wrench
- 14 mm Combination Wrenches
- 5" Locking Pliers
- Spark Plug Socket (13/16" & 5/8")
- Spark Plug Handle
- Multi Function Screw Driver
- Electrical Tape
- 3,4,5 & 6mm Hex Key Wrench
- Nylon Zip Tie
- Square, Cotton Weave Rag
- Air Pressure Gauge
The PLUT-HV mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto Hunt Ve vehicles.Learn More
These SR-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your SR-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
The SR-Series LED Light Cover comes in 10" segments, so make sure you order the appropriate quantity for your LED light bar. For Example, if you have a 50" SR-Series LED Light Bar, you will need five 10" segments.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
CROSSOVER SPORT GLASSES 96020 Gray Lens
- Polycarbonate lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards and provide impact resistance from trail debris
- Fitted foam helps to keep out dust and debris
- Superior peripheral vision vs traditional goggles
- Removable/Adjustable goggle strap
- Gray, anti-Fog treated lenses designed for bright outdoor conditions
- Indoor/Outdoor, anti-Fog treated lenses designed for moving between indoor and outdoor lighting
- Ideal for: ATV/UTV, Shooting/Hunting, General Safety, Outdoors
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 45 Amp Draw 3.26 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 4500 Lux @ 10m 260 Beam Distance 322 m Peak Beam Intensity 26,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
- 4 LED per light in a compact package
- Unlimited use for trucks, ATV's, UTV's, trailers, toy haulers, RV's, boats, etc.
- 1080 Lumens, less than 1 AMP draw
- No warm up, instant on/off
- No hot spots, vibration or bouncing beams
- Off-road use only
- Works great for backup applications
- Switch, wire harness and base mount included