Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 4'Learn More
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
OUTFITTER BOX 93450
- Largest hard-sided storage box offered by Kolpin®
- Easily accommodates 4 adult sized helmets and more!!!
- Reinforced structure accepts (2) Fuel Pack Jr.’s with mounting brackets
- Lid has molded-in tray and double wall construction for extra storage capacity and rigidity
- Includes Kwik-Cinch straps for quick on/off attachment and metal Accessory Rack for increased load carrying capacity
- Dimensions: 42.5” l x 21.5” w x 16.75” h
- Front to back base footprint - 13” in the center between the rear of the seat to the rear of the rack, 19” on the outside
We combined the deep cutting ability of the 8-Blade Tillage Disc with the soil preparation and compaction action of the culti-packer in this all-in-one implement. The Disc/Culti-Packer Combo makes easy work with a single pass. The 16" tillage discs can be adjusted from 0° through 20° and provide a 48" cutting width. The ratchet action handle makes disc adjustment a snap and the heavy-duty, front-mounted winch makes culti-packer adjustment both easy and independent of the disc blades. The super heavy-duty steel frame and heavy-duty construction make this an even heavier tool (711 lbs.). The adjustable 13" 4-ply tubeless tires can be lowered for complete ground clearance (when towing or moving) or can be used to reduce drag depending on surface characteristics and ATV capabilities. This product features heavy-duty sealed bearings and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite ATV Front Rack is a refreshing alternative to flimsy, imported steel racks that instantly become rusty eyesores! The MLFR50 is constructed of 100% aircraft aluminum to provide incredible strength and good looks. With it‘s contoured, sleek lines, the Mighty-Lite adds a touch of class to any 4-wheeler. Also, the Mighty-Lite Front Rack is universal fitting---fits most Honda, Polaris, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, Yamaha and other brands and models of ATV’s. The Mighty-Lite Rack comes with an unheard-of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite ATV Front Rack measures 36” wide, 16” front-to-back and has 7 inch sides. It attaches quickly and easily to the original tubular and composite racks with Great Day’s clever new accessory mounting hardware. The Mighty- Lite Rack is finished with a “tough as nails”, black powder-coat enamel---it will never rust and last for years with proper care.Learn More