The one thing that all hunters who use ATV's have in common is the need to free their hands for driving and to transport their firearms in a safe and secure fashion. Great Day's Power-Pak Gun Rack is a no-nonsense, absolutely fail-proof, total functional, totally dependable way to get the job done!
With so many choices of accessories to add to ATV's, sometimes you can unconsciously load your machine down with bells and whistles - things that look good but are basically useless in the field.
The one way to determine if an ATV accessory is worthwhile is to consider how many times you will use it and how important it is to the things you do.
The Power-Pak includes two sets of holding cradles that absorb the shock of rough terrain. Totally protecting the two firearms and scope settings.
The Power-Pack is constructed of rock solid aircraft aluminum and includes mountaing hardware for quick and easy installation.
- Includes: 2 Sets of Holding Cradles and Mounting Hardware
- Cradles absorb the shock of rough terrain.
- Constructed of Rock Solid Aircraft Aluminum
- Fits: Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Bombardier, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, and Suzuki
***This item will fit any ATV with a front or rear metal frame rack. This item will not fit a Polaris with a plastic front or rear rack. This item also will not fit if the ATV has a basket where the item is to be mountedLearn More
Use for mounting Power-Loader to Polaris Vehicles and has a storage compartment area.Learn More
The ATV TEK 2” Trio Receiver accepts standard accessories and installs solidly with improved movement-eliminating mounting hardware. The patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle. Hitch pin included.
- Welded-on 2" ball on a 3" rise
- Reinforced tow loop/tie-down point
- Movement eliminating mounting hardware
- Quiet Tek wedge reduces hitch rattle
There are a lot of great things about owning and using a crossbow. Until now, transporting one on an ATV was not one of them. Great Day has met the challenge though with the Power-Pak Crossbow Holder---the easiest and safest way possible to haul a crossbow.
The Power-Pak uses the patented “Tension-Lok” holding system that grasps the stock of the crossbow so securely that no other component is touched—protecting all the sensitive mechanical settings.
The Power-Pak attaches to the ATV front at a clever angle reducing the risk of contact with vines and branches. The base of the Power-Pak Crossbow Holder is constructed of aircraft aluminum and installs in just minutes with regular tools.Learn More
The Power-Pak Bow Rack was designed by bow hunters to secure, protect and transport the most important piece of equipment for the hunt. the Power-Pak Bow Rack provides maximum protection for both compound or recurve bows.
The first tension-powered Bow Rack ever for an ATV, the Power-Pak mounts conveniently on the front rack...secure and ready to ride. The Power-Pak Bow Rack is constructed of an aircraft aluminum frame. The Power-Pak includes all mounting hardware and features quick release loading and removal. Also, the rack can be adjusted to fit any length or style of bow.Transport your bow with confidence and peace-of-mind! Your bow handle, the sight and all the fragile, sensitive parts of the bow are held suspended in mid-air...nothing touching them or disturbing settings...even in the toughest traveling terrain.
With the Power-Pak, you can rest assured that your bow will arrive safe and secure, ready for the hunt!
- Used with Both Compound and Recurve Bows
- Constructed of Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Features Quick Release for loading and removing
- Can be adjusted to fit any bow length
- Fits All Popular Brands and Model with Metal Frame
***This item will fit any ATV with a front or rear metal frame rack. This item will not fit a Polaris with a plastic front or rear rack. This item also will not fit if the ATV has a basket where the item is to be mounted.Learn More
$53.97Fits Following Models:
- 2007 - 2012 Honda Rancher 420
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Requires Standard 1/2" HITCH PIN FOR 1.5" RECEIVER