The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
- Features the largest interior room of all Kolpin Gun Boot® cases
- Extra room for pistol grip type weapons and small bipods
- Easily fits firearms up to 51” in total length
- Provides ample room for 60mm scopes
- Hatchback design allows easy access
- Snap close cover with locking capability
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately) in order to mount to your ATV or UTV
- Not compatible with our UTV specific mounts (20036 and 20129)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System (20035 or 26510 required)
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner that provides superior interior protection
This heavy-duty high-visibility yellow poly tow strap is rated at 5,000 pounds tensile strength (1/3 working load). It has a loop at each end and is designed specifically for towing quads. A zinc-plated steel shackle is provided for easy and secure hook-ups. Stow it in the convenient mesh bag.
- 5000 lbs. tensile strength
- Has a loop at each end
- Zinc-plated steel shackle for easy and secure hook-ups
- Comes with convenient mesh bag
- Features Variable Fit Technology (VFT) which adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case, bows, shovels and more
- 15% larger forks for extended carrying capability
- 360 degrees of rotation
- Width adjustment or offset adjustment allows for a fine tuned fit
- Has a special bow limb slot to keep bows stable and is compatible with parallel limb designs
- Air Tek suspension isolates shocks and vibration to protect your gear
- Dimensions: 5" x 4" x 0.4"
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
The 1-Point Lift System turns your ATV / UTV / SxS into an all-purpose work machine, Quick-attach implements go on & off easy with a single pin. Manual lift & lower adjustment allows the implements to apply down-force for ground engagement. The 1-point lift system is easy to adjust and installs into a 2” hitch style receiver.
- Heavy Duty, 14 gauge tube steel construction
- Multi-height adjustments
- Manual crank / lift for an additional 10" of fine adjustments
- Three (3) different positions of assembly to allow for various starting point positions of implements
- Single hitch pin attachment for quick and easy accessory changes is included
- Fits 2" hitch receiver
- weight: 20.5 lbs
- Secure and protect your chain saw when traversing over rough terrain
- Fits in standard Kolpin Gun Boot® brackets - Simply remove your Gun Boot® case and install your Saw Boot!!!
- Designed to be used with Universal Gun Boot® IV Bracket (20032 - sold separately) or Boottector® Bracket (20035 - sold separately)
- Saw can be quickly secured/removed with a bungee tie down
- Included heat shielding allows for carrying a hot saw
- Universal fit for most ATV racks
- Accommodates saw bars up to 20"
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high