- Intelligent Power Distribution for ATV’s and UTV’s
- Simplify multiple electrical connections to a single point of power
- Connect multiple electrical accessories to your ATV or UTV instantly, using one central switch
- Unique interface remote allows control of all your electrical accessories from a central control pod and can be easily mounted to handlebars, tank or dash locations
- Universal fit for ATV or UTV use
- Protected from the elements with an all weather design
- Control 2 additional 12v circuits from one source
- Constructed of 600D nylon
- Zipperless Design
- Quickly attaches to ATV rear rack using adjustable straps & quick release buckles
- Two spacious side pods and one rear pod for organization
- Includes padded seat for comfort and relaxation
- Available in Black or Realtree® All Purpose™
- Use with our large ATV Luggage Rain Cover (93365 - sold separately) for added protection
- Dimensions: 34.5” l x 19” w x 10.5” h
- 1.75 cubic ft of storage
BUCKET HUGGER™ II 91750
Molded design cradles up to (2) 5 gallon buckets and (1) Fuel Pack Jr securely (not included)Learn More
Removable, snap closure lid provides additional security when transporting gear
Great for hauling all your gear whether hunting, ice fishing, landscaping or just hitting the trails
Mounting hardware included
Dimensions: 27” l x 14.5” w x 8.5” h
If you’re looking for the best solution to carry your bow, gun or tools on your Polaris ATV or UTV then the Polaris FlexGrip™ Pro is the rack you need! The specialized mounting blocks gives you the ability to adjust offset and adjust the rack in 4 different directions while the patent pending design gives you a rock solid mount that is mounted without tools!!! The mounting base indexes into the Polaris Lock-N-Ride holes and comes with both UTV & ATV sizes. It features 15% larger forks for extended carrying capabilities, 360 degrees of rotation and amazing width adjustment or offset adjustment for the perfect fit every time. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The forks feature Variable Fit Technology (VFT) that adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case, bows, shovels and much, much more! The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
- Double rack design
- Includes rubber replacement straps
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More
The PLBB2 Mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto Bad Boy XT vehicles. Learn More
The PLUT-G mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto John Deere Gator vehicles.Learn More
The PLUT-AC mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto Artic Cat vehicles.Learn More
This bracket is needed to mount the Powerloader to utility vehicleLearn More
- Secure, dependable mount cradles two Kolpin Gun Boot 6.0?s (Not Included) for the ultimate in safe firearm transportation in the bed of your UTV
- The in-bed mounting location does not interfere with rear visibility and the compact design still leaves plenty of bed space to haul your other essential gear.
- Accommodates Gun Boot 6.0 case only (not included)
- 20010 Fits models: Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Ranger 400, Kymco UXV, Kawasaki Teryx
- 20010 - Bed dimensions: 43.5" min - 48.5" max
- Features the largest interior room of all Kolpin Gun Boot® cases
- Extra room for pistol grip type weapons and small bipods
- Easily fits firearms up to 51” in total length
- Provides ample room for 60mm scopes
- Hatchback design allows easy access
- Snap close cover with locking capability
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately) in order to mount to your ATV or UTV
- Not compatible with our UTV specific mounts (20036 and 20129)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System (20035 or 26510 required)
- Made in the USA
- Includes a separate soft carrying gun case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner.
- Constructed of a durable Cordura exterior with full length zipper access
- Spacious interior includes two layers of dense closed cell foam providing the ultimate in protection, fit and convenience.