The ATV TEK Pro Series Rider Dust Mask air cleaning filter blocks up to 99.9% of dust particulates for more enjoyable riding on dry, dusty trails. The one way Tek exhaust valves regulate heat, CO2 and water vapor. A breathable, moisture-wicking four-way stretch mask specially designed to be worn with all open and closed faced helmets and goggles for all-day comfort. Patent pending.
- Color: Red
- Size: Standard
- Filter blocks up to 99.9% of dust particulates
- (2) Tek one-way exhaust valves regulates heat, CO2, and water vapor
- Breathable, moisture wicking mask
- Washable, reusable
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
This pack is extremely handy, because it utilizes free space, not rack space. Easily attaches almost anywhere with 3 straps and ladder lock buckles. Measures 12" x 10" x 5". Rugged water-repellent 600-denier polyester pack material. You'll want a pair for the front rack and a pair for the back rack.
- 12" x 10" x 5"
- Constructed out of water-repellent polyester material
- Easily attaches almost anywhere
The ATV TEK Clearview Mirror increases your field of view, reduces blind spots and minimized mirror vibration and blurring. Its rectangular, semi-convex shape offers a panoramic perspective for less visual distortion. A built-in, vibration-isolating attachment and a rubber-cushioned frame virtually eliminates mirror shake from idling motors and rough trails. The spring tension ball mount rotates 360 degrees and tilts 15 degrees for custom positioning. Fast, simple installation. Mounts to the left or right side. Fits tubes up to a 1” diameter.
- Panoramic perspective for less visual distortion
- Built-in vibration isolating attachment
- Rubber cushioned frame eliminates mirror shake.
- Mounts to left or right side
Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite ATV Front Rack is a refreshing alternative to flimsy, imported steel racks that instantly become rusty eyesores! The MLFR50 is constructed of 100% aircraft aluminum to provide incredible strength and good looks. With it‘s contoured, sleek lines, the Mighty-Lite adds a touch of class to any 4-wheeler. Also, the Mighty-Lite Front Rack is universal fitting---fits most Honda, Polaris, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, Yamaha and other brands and models of ATV’s. The Mighty-Lite Rack comes with an unheard-of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite ATV Front Rack measures 36” wide, 16” front-to-back and has 7 inch sides. It attaches quickly and easily to the original tubular and composite racks with Great Day’s clever new accessory mounting hardware. The Mighty- Lite Rack is finished with a “tough as nails”, black powder-coat enamel---it will never rust and last for years with proper care.Learn More
The ATV TEK Trio 1.25” hitch’s patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle.
- Hitch pin included.
- Fits all 1.25” receivers.
- The wrap-around design fits most ATV front and rear racks and holds lots of gear
- . Secure to ATV racks with 6 pair of durable straps and ladder lock buckles.
- Constructed of rugged 600-denier polyester water-resistant pack material.
- Equipped with storm flaps and deluxe zipper pulls.
- Measures 34" x 16" x 9".
- Most popular and versatile Gun Boot® case for over 10 years!
- The Kolpin Gun Boot® IV case has traveled around the world and back and is an industry standard in hard cases.
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner
- Provides ample room for 50mm scopes and even rifles with slings attached