All Terrain Vehicles aren't just toys for those living a rural lifestyle; they are important tools of the trade. Rural King's ATV Accessories turn your ATVs into functional machines with a variety of usages. With the proper accessories, any ATV can become a multifaceted work horse for your farm, ranch, or home. Attachments such as pull-behind spreaders, disks, and harrows quickly and easily transform ATVs into tools to care for the land. ATV accessories such as hitches, racks, and rack bags allow for endless possible uses while gun and bow racks make carrying hunting equipment a breeze. Don't just joy ride -- put your ATV to work!
In addition to ATV accessories that expand the many possible uses for the vehicle, Rural King also offers several accessories that make enjoying your ATV safer and more comfortable. Some of these accessories include rear seating pads, heated throttle masters, gel seat covers, and much more. Rural King also offers important ATV accessories designed to make driving an ATV a safer experience, such as safety goggles, dust masks, and lights. Regardless of how you enjoy your All Terrain Vehicle, Rural King has ATV accessories that will make your experience safe, fun, and versatile.
- The wrap-around design fits most ATV front and rear racks and holds lots of gear
- . Secure to ATV racks with 6 pair of durable straps and ladder lock buckles.
- Constructed of rugged 600-denier polyester water-resistant pack material.
- Equipped with storm flaps and deluxe zipper pulls.
- Measures 34" x 16" x 9".
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The ATV TEK Trio 1.25” hitch’s patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle.
- Hitch pin included.
- Fits all 1.25” receivers.
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
- Features the largest interior room of all Kolpin Gun Boot® cases
- Extra room for pistol grip type weapons and small bipods
- Easily fits firearms up to 51” in total length
- Provides ample room for 60mm scopes
- Hatchback design allows easy access
- Snap close cover with locking capability
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately) in order to mount to your ATV or UTV
- Not compatible with our UTV specific mounts (20036 and 20129)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System (20035 or 26510 required)
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner that provides superior interior protection
The 2 zippered compartments of these durable saddlebags keep your gear close at hand. To install, simply unscrew the gas cap, drop the bag into place and screw it back on. Self-adhesive hook & loop fasteners are included to optionally secure to the sides of the gas tank. An insulated exterior pocket holds a one liter water bottle. There's a mesh pocket inside for wallets and keys. Equipped with storm flaps and deluxe zipper pulls. The 600-denier polyester pack cloth is coated for water resistance. One size fits most ATV's, motorcycles and snowmobiles.
- Color: Camo
- Storm flaps
- Deluxe zipper pulls
- Mesh pocket
- Coated for water resistance
- Unique design enables dual towing capability with the ball mount or pin mount
- Heavy-duty 2” receiver mount for additional ball mount inserts
- Reversible for trailer hitch height adjustment
- 3/4” hitch ball mounting hole
- Fits most ATV’s with factory hitch
- For off-road use only
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Heavy duty, black rotomolded and UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Easily mounts to tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Includes comfortable padded backrest and seat cushion
- Lockable latch
ATV COVER 95110
- Made of dura-poly nylon to withstand all weather elements
- Reinforced tie-down grommets
- Available in Black only
- Standard size fits most ATV’s 400cc and smaller
- Standard Dimensions: 85” l x 35” w x 32” h
- *** Special note: cover must be removed for trailering
- Fits Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- Universal fit mounting system will accommodate nearly all ATV racks
- All-metal constructed loop bracket
- Bracket can be adjusted to multiple angle positions between 0° and 45°
- Rubber coated ring holds your Gun Boot® case securely
- Locking pin prevents additional movement and vibration when bouncing over rugged terrain
- Compact design provides more room on ATV racks
- Can also be mounted to the bed rail of a UTV or to any flat (drillable) surface!