The PLUT-S mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto Stealth vehicles.Learn More
The PLUT-HV mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto Hunt Ve vehicles.Learn More
There are a lot of great things about owning and using a crossbow. Until now, transporting one on an ATV was not one of them. Great Day has met the challenge though with the Power-Pak Crossbow Holder---the easiest and safest way possible to haul a crossbow.
The Power-Pak uses the patented “Tension-Lok” holding system that grasps the stock of the crossbow so securely that no other component is touched—protecting all the sensitive mechanical settings.
The Power-Pak attaches to the ATV front at a clever angle reducing the risk of contact with vines and branches. The base of the Power-Pak Crossbow Holder is constructed of aircraft aluminum and installs in just minutes with regular tools.Learn More
Today’s hunters are learning that getting to the hunting area as silently as possible increases the odds of success tremendously. The Power-Pak Treestand Rack is designed to transport a treestand on an ATV in total silence. The Power-Pak cradles the treestand in cushioned, camo covered holding arms in a way that no part of the treestand touches metal. The Power-Pak is designed to accommodate large or small treestands equally well.
Loading and unloading the treestand can be done in seconds! The last thing a hunter on the way to or from a hunt wants is to waste 15 minutes of precious hunting time dealing with complicated gadgets. The treestand and all of its components can be set into the cushioned holding arms and secured instantly. The Power-Pak’s two holding straps keep the stand quietly in place even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Pak is framed in aircraft aluminum and weighs only 4 lbs. It is designed to fit all popular brands of ATV’s and off-road vehicles that include a rear cargo rack. The Power-Pak installs quickly on any ATV with ordinary hand tools.
- Constructed of Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Weight: 4lbs.
- Accommodates large or small treestands.
- Contains 2 Holding Straps
- Fits: All-Terrain Vehicles - Honda Rubicon, Honda Rancher, Honda Foreman, Suzuki KingQuad, Kawasaki Brute Force, Yamaha Big Bear.
***This item will not fit on any ATV that does not have a metal rear rack (not basket) to attach to.Learn More
The one thing that all hunters who use ATV's have in common is the need to free their hands for driving and to transport their firearms in a safe and secure fashion. Great Day's Power-Pak Gun Rack is a no-nonsense, absolutely fail-proof, total functional, totally dependable way to get the job done!
With so many choices of accessories to add to ATV's, sometimes you can unconsciously load your machine down with bells and whistles - things that look good but are basically useless in the field.
The one way to determine if an ATV accessory is worthwhile is to consider how many times you will use it and how important it is to the things you do.
The Power-Pak includes two sets of holding cradles that absorb the shock of rough terrain. Totally protecting the two firearms and scope settings.
The Power-Pack is constructed of rock solid aircraft aluminum and includes mountaing hardware for quick and easy installation.
- Includes: 2 Sets of Holding Cradles and Mounting Hardware
- Cradles absorb the shock of rough terrain.
- Constructed of Rock Solid Aircraft Aluminum
- Fits: Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Bombardier, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, and Suzuki
***This item will fit any ATV with a front or rear metal frame rack. This item will not fit a Polaris with a plastic front or rear rack. This item also will not fit if the ATV has a basket where the item is to be mountedLearn More
The Power-Pak Bow Rack was designed by bow hunters to secure, protect and transport the most important piece of equipment for the hunt. the Power-Pak Bow Rack provides maximum protection for both compound or recurve bows.
The first tension-powered Bow Rack ever for an ATV, the Power-Pak mounts conveniently on the front rack...secure and ready to ride. The Power-Pak Bow Rack is constructed of an aircraft aluminum frame. The Power-Pak includes all mounting hardware and features quick release loading and removal. Also, the rack can be adjusted to fit any length or style of bow.Transport your bow with confidence and peace-of-mind! Your bow handle, the sight and all the fragile, sensitive parts of the bow are held suspended in mid-air...nothing touching them or disturbing settings...even in the toughest traveling terrain.
With the Power-Pak, you can rest assured that your bow will arrive safe and secure, ready for the hunt!
- Used with Both Compound and Recurve Bows
- Constructed of Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Features Quick Release for loading and removing
- Can be adjusted to fit any bow length
- Fits All Popular Brands and Model with Metal Frame
***This item will fit any ATV with a front or rear metal frame rack. This item will not fit a Polaris with a plastic front or rear rack. This item also will not fit if the ATV has a basket where the item is to be mounted.Learn More
- 2” Receiver Hitches are frame mounted
- Long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- For off-road use only
- Fits most Suzuki (Eiger/Vinson) ATV models with straight axle, but please review our fit list for model specifics
- Features the largest interior room of all Kolpin Gun Boot® cases
- Extra room for pistol grip type weapons and small bipods
- Easily fits firearms up to 51” in total length
- Provides ample room for 60mm scopes
- Hatchback design allows easy access
- Snap close cover with locking capability
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately) in order to mount to your ATV or UTV
- Not compatible with our UTV specific mounts (20036 and 20129)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System (20035 or 26510 required)
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner that provides superior interior protection
- Fits Kolpin Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- Compact design provides more room on the ATV rack
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Mounts to nearly all ATV racks
- Adjusts without the use of any tools
- Offers precision gun angle adjustability
- Compatible with the Kolpin Utility Gear Rail System
- Eliminate rear suspension sag when under load
- Highly recommended for use with the Kolpin DirtWorks 3-Point System as it connects from 3-Point Hitch to rear rack
- Can be used for pulling a boat, trailer, ice house or even during ATV pulls
- For ATV models with solid rear suspension, but please review our fit list for model specifics