A-Series LED Accessory Light might be small, but it packs a punch. Available in two options, high or low power, the A-Series is extremely versatile. Whether it's used as a dome light in your truck, a deck light on your boat, or driving lights on your trailer, the A-Series is the perfect accent light for any application! The A-Series accent lighting solution includes multiple mounting options and is available in multiple LED colors - red, blue, green, and three shades of white - to suit your needs.
- Available in a Variety of LED Colors
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Billet Aluminum Housing
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
- Warm White
- Cool White
Watts 3W Amp Draw 0.2A LED's 3 Raw Lumens 200 Operating Temperature -40°F to 140°F Voltage 10-28V Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Low Power Family A-Series
20005 Fits models: Polaris Ranger, Polaris Ranger XP, Kawasaki Mule, Arctic Cat Prowler
20010 Fits models: Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Ranger 400, Kymco UXV, Kawasaki Teryx
- Secure mount cradles two Kolpin Gun Boot® 6.0 cases (sold separately) in the bed of your UTV
- Mounting location does not interfere with rear visibility
- Compact design allows plenty of bed space
- Accommodates Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only (sold separately)
- 20005 - Bed dimensions: 47.5” min - 55” max
- 20010 - Bed dimensions: 43.5” min - 48.5” max
- Most popular and versatile Gun Boot® case for over 10 years!
- The Kolpin Gun Boot® IV case has traveled around the world and back and is an industry standard in hard cases.
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System
- Made in the USA
- Includes a separate soft carrying gun case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner
- Constructed of a durable Cordura exterior with full length zipper access
- Spacious interior of two layers of dense closed cell foam providing the ultimate in protection, fit and convenience.
- 2” Receiver Hitches are frame mounted
- Long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- Fits Sportsman XP 2009 Model, but please review our fit list for model specifics
- Does NOT fit the 2010 model
- For off-road use only
- Not recommended for use with the Kolpin Dirtworks System
The PLUT-HV mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto Hunt Ve vehicles.Learn More
Today’s hunters are learning that getting to the hunting area as silently as possible increases the odds of success tremendously. The Power-Pak Treestand Rack is designed to transport a treestand on an ATV in total silence. The Power-Pak cradles the treestand in cushioned, camo covered holding arms in a way that no part of the treestand touches metal. The Power-Pak is designed to accommodate large or small treestands equally well.
Loading and unloading the treestand can be done in seconds! The last thing a hunter on the way to or from a hunt wants is to waste 15 minutes of precious hunting time dealing with complicated gadgets. The treestand and all of its components can be set into the cushioned holding arms and secured instantly. The Power-Pak’s two holding straps keep the stand quietly in place even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Pak is framed in aircraft aluminum and weighs only 4 lbs. It is designed to fit all popular brands of ATV’s and off-road vehicles that include a rear cargo rack. The Power-Pak installs quickly on any ATV with ordinary hand tools.
- Constructed of Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Weight: 4lbs.
- Accommodates large or small treestands.
- Contains 2 Holding Straps
- Fits: All-Terrain Vehicles - Honda Rubicon, Honda Rancher, Honda Foreman, Suzuki KingQuad, Kawasaki Brute Force, Yamaha Big Bear.
- 1 – Treestand Rack
- 2 - Mounting Channels (Attached to Rack)
- 4 – Pieces of Tubular Foam
- 4 – Camo Covers for Foam
- 12 – Washers
- 8 – 1/4” Locknuts
- 4 – 1/4” X 2 1/2” Bolts
- 2 – U-Bolts
- 2 – Long Mounting Plates
- 2 – Short Mounting Plates
- 2 – Securing Straps
- 4 – Nylon Spacers
***This item will not fit on any ATV that does not have a metal rear rack (not basket) to attach to.Learn More
- Securely holds standard size Ice Auger in rubber coated v-shaped lockers and straps
- Auger Holder attaches to tubular ATV rack, either perpendicular to vehicle or parallel to vehicle for narrow portages or pathways
- Easily attaches to front or rear ATV racks with thumbscrews and u-bolts
- No tools required to remove from ATV
The Power-Pak Bow Rack was designed by bow hunters to secure, protect and transport the most important piece of equipment for the hunt. the Power-Pak Bow Rack provides maximum protection for both compound or recurve bows.
The first tension-powered Bow Rack ever for an ATV, the Power-Pak mounts conveniently on the front rack...secure and ready to ride. The Power-Pak Bow Rack is constructed of an aircraft aluminum frame. The Power-Pak includes all mounting hardware and features quick release loading and removal. Also, the rack can be adjusted to fit any length or style of bow.Transport your bow with confidence and peace-of-mind! Your bow handle, the sight and all the fragile, sensitive parts of the bow are held suspended in mid-air...nothing touching them or disturbing settings...even in the toughest traveling terrain.
With the Power-Pak, you can rest assured that your bow will arrive safe and secure, ready for the hunt!
- Used with Both Compound and Recurve Bows
- Constructed of Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Features Quick Release for loading and removing
- Can be adjusted to fit any bow length
- Fits All Popular Brands and Model with Metal Frame
- Dimensions: 36.5" L x 6.75" W x 6.5" H
- Product Weight: 5.3 lbs.
***This item will fit any ATV with a front or rear metal frame rack. This item will not fit a Polaris with a plastic front or rear rack. This item also will not fit if the ATV has a basket where the item is to be mounted.Learn More
BUCKET HUGGER™ II 91750
Molded design cradles up to (2) 5 gallon buckets and (1) Fuel Pack Jr securely (not included)Learn More
Removable, snap closure lid provides additional security when transporting gear
Great for hauling all your gear whether hunting, ice fishing, landscaping or just hitting the trails
Mounting hardware included
Dimensions: 27” l x 14.5” w x 8.5” h
The all-new 2010-2014 Kawasaki Teryx® Grille Mount Kit - This Grille Mounts (1) one 10" SR-Series or SR2-Series (Lights sold separately) in between the slats of the front grille. Stainless steel construction with durable powder coat. This isn’t for everyone, and it doesn't pretend to be. Kawasaki’s most exclusive two-seat Side x Side now can be equipped with Rigid Industries Rugged Stylized LED Grille! That make the Teryx line the strongest and most reliable, and now most stylish and rugged Side x Sides money can buy!
- Made for 2010-2014 Kawasaki Teryx
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coat
- Mounts (1) 10" SR-Series or SR2-Series
**************LIGHTS SOLD SEPARATELY****************Learn More