20005 Fits models: Polaris Ranger, Polaris Ranger XP, Kawasaki Mule, Arctic Cat Prowler
20010 Fits models: Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Ranger 400, Kymco UXV, Kawasaki Teryx
- Secure mount cradles two Kolpin Gun Boot® 6.0 cases (sold separately) in the bed of your UTV
- Mounting location does not interfere with rear visibility
- Compact design allows plenty of bed space
- Accommodates Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only (sold separately)
- 20005 - Bed dimensions: 47.5” min - 55” max
- 20010 - Bed dimensions: 43.5” min - 48.5” max
- Most popular and versatile Gun Boot® case for over 10 years!
- The Kolpin Gun Boot® IV case has traveled around the world and back and is an industry standard in hard cases.
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System
- Available in Black, Mossy Oak® Breakup™, Realtree® Hardwoods™ and Realtree® All Purpose™
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner
- Provides ample room for 50mm scopes and even rifles with slings attached
The all-new 2010-2014 Kawasaki Teryx® Grille Mount Kit - This Grille Mounts (1) one 10" SR-Series or SR2-Series (Lights sold separately) in between the slats of the front grille. Stainless steel construction with durable powder coat. This isn’t for everyone, and it doesn't pretend to be. Kawasaki’s most exclusive two-seat Side x Side now can be equipped with Rigid Industries Rugged Stylized LED Grille! That make the Teryx line the strongest and most reliable, and now most stylish and rugged Side x Sides money can buy!
- Made for 2010-2014 Kawasaki Teryx
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coat
- Mounts (1) 10" SR-Series or SR2-Series
**************LIGHTS SOLD SEPARATELY****************Learn More
- Replacements for standard headlights
- 100% plug and play
- Quick and easy installation
- 35 watts 6000K (6000 kelvin is all white, no blue and no yellow)
- Kit comes with everything needed to install HID lights in the stock headlight housing
**HID kit will be about 4x brighter than stock, for about the same power draw.
2002-2011 - Sportsman Handlebar - Single bulb for handlebar lights
Enjoy riding, but hate cold weather riding? Stay warm now, with Kolpin's heated seat cover for your ATV. Includes an easy on/off switch and can be hooked directly to your battery or power outlet on your ATV. With its strechable neolite material it will fit most ATV's.Learn More
The PLUT-G mounting bracket is required for mounting the Powerloader onto John Deere Gator vehicles.Learn More
- Intelligent Power Distribution for ATV’s and UTV’s
- Simplify multiple electrical connections to a single point of power
- Connect multiple electrical accessories to your ATV or UTV instantly, using one central switch
- Unique interface remote allows control of all your electrical accessories from a central control pod and can be easily mounted to handlebars, tank or dash locations
- Universal fit for ATV or UTV use
- Protected from the elements with an all weather design
- Control 2 additional 12v circuits from one source
A-Series LED Accessory Light might be small, but it packs a punch. Available in two options, high or low power, the A-Series is extremely versatile. Whether it's used as a dome light in your truck, a deck light on your boat, or driving lights on your trailer, the A-Series is the perfect accent light for any application! The A-Series accent lighting solution includes multiple mounting options and is available in multiple LED colors - red, blue, green, and three shades of white - to suit your needs.
- Available in a Variety of LED Colors
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Billet Aluminum Housing
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
- Warm White
- Cool White
Watts 3W Amp Draw 0.2A LED's 3 Raw Lumens 200 Operating Temperature -40°F to 140°F Voltage 10-28V Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Low Power Family A-Series
The Light Bar Clamp Mounting Kit by Kolpin lets you mount your light bar on to any size tubing from 1.0'' to 2.0'' These clamps allow you to adjust the light to any angle.
- Mount your new light bar to any size tubing from 1.0'' to 2.0''
- Allows you to adjust your light bar at any angle
- Features a three piece adjustable clamp system
- Easy installation
- 2” Receiver Hitches are frame mounted
- Long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- Fits Sportsman XP 2009 Model, but please review our fit list for model specifics
- Does NOT fit the 2010 model
- For off-road use only
- Not recommended for use with the Kolpin Dirtworks System