All Terrain Vehicles aren't just toys for those living a rural lifestyle; they are important tools of the trade. Rural King's ATV Accessories turn your ATVs into functional machines with a variety of usages. With the proper accessories, any ATV can become a multifaceted work horse for your farm, ranch, or home. Attachments such as pull-behind spreaders, disks, and harrows quickly and easily transform ATVs into tools to care for the land. ATV accessories such as hitches, racks, and rack bags allow for endless possible uses while gun and bow racks make carrying hunting equipment a breeze. Don't just joy ride -- put your ATV to work!
In addition to ATV accessories that expand the many possible uses for the vehicle, Rural King also offers several accessories that make enjoying your ATV safer and more comfortable. Some of these accessories include rear seating pads, heated throttle masters, gel seat covers, and much more. Rural King also offers important ATV accessories designed to make driving an ATV a safer experience, such as safety goggles, dust masks, and lights. Regardless of how you enjoy your All Terrain Vehicle, Rural King has ATV accessories that will make your experience safe, fun, and versatile.
- Features the largest interior room of all Kolpin Gun Boot® cases
- Extra room for pistol grip type weapons and small bipods
- Easily fits firearms up to 51” in total length
- Provides ample room for 60mm scopes
- Hatchback design allows easy access
- Snap close cover with locking capability
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately) in order to mount to your ATV or UTV
- Not compatible with our UTV specific mounts (20036 and 20129)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System (20035 or 26510 required)
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner that provides superior interior protection
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
$23.36Fits Following Models:
- 2003 - 2005 Honda Rincon 650
- 2006 - 2012 Honda Rincon 680
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" Grade 50 steel and 3/8" thick at ball mounting location
- Takes all 3/4" Shank Balls
- Required OEM Spec
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- All mounting hardware included
- Complete installation instructions included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Heavy duty, black rotomolded and UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Easily mounts to tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Includes comfortable padded backrest and seat cushion
- Lockable latch
ATV COVER 95110
- Made of dura-poly nylon to withstand all weather elements
- Reinforced tie-down grommets
- Available in Black only
- Standard size fits most ATV’s 400cc and smaller
- Standard Dimensions: 85” l x 35” w x 32” h
- *** Special note: cover must be removed for trailering
- Fits Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- Universal fit mounting system will accommodate nearly all ATV racks
- All-metal constructed loop bracket
- Bracket can be adjusted to multiple angle positions between 0° and 45°
- Rubber coated ring holds your Gun Boot® case securely
- Locking pin prevents additional movement and vibration when bouncing over rugged terrain
- Compact design provides more room on ATV racks
- Can also be mounted to the bed rail of a UTV or to any flat (drillable) surface!
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Ther durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 75 Amp Draw 5.43 LED's 30 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 482 Beam Distance 439 m Peak Beam Intensity 48,200 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
The new BULLiTT 10W LED Spot Light produces a staggering 900 lumens of light in a hyper-compact package.
- Staggering 900 Lumen Output
- Single 10W Cree LED
- Compact 2-1/4" Diameter
- Draws less than 1 Amp
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- 9-50V DC Input
- IP68 Rated for Dust and Water Resistance
- Standard BiLTRiTE Metri Pack Connector
- Spot Beam Distance: 345 feet
- Flood Beam Distance: 100 feet
ATV MIRROR 97200
- Easily mount to handle bars or tubular racks (hardware included)
- Fully adjustable 4” mirror
- Kwik clip allows for easy positioning and removal
- Safely view who is behind you
- Accommodates 5/8” to 1” diameter tubing
- Can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the rack
HAND GUARD WITH MIRROR 97300
- Constructed of durable molded polyurethane with Kolpin’s trademark Rhino Rib® reinforcement for added protection
- Features round, 3” (76.2mm) fisheye rearview mirror
- Universal fit design mounts directly to most ATV handlebars
- Does NOT fit Can-Am ATV’s with hand guards or Kawasaki
- Brute Force Models with plastic handlebar fascia
- Includes two hand guards and hardware