- Designed to be used with Kolpin Rear Trail Box (93201 - sold separately)
- Heavy duty 1/2” tubular steel construction
- Threaded tubular ends allow for easy mounting on molded box lids
- 26 inches long
- 8.5 inches wide
The 1-Point Lift System turns your ATV / UTV / SxS into an all-purpose work machine, Quick-attach implements go on & off easy with a single pin. Manual lift & lower adjustment allows the implements to apply down-force for ground engagement. The 1-point lift system is easy to adjust and installs into a 2” hitch style receiver.
- Heavy Duty, 14 gauge tube steel construction
- Multi-height adjustments
- Manual crank / lift for an additional 10" of fine adjustments
- Three (3) different positions of assembly to allow for various starting point positions of implements
- Single hitch pin attachment for quick and easy accessory changes is included
- Fits 2" hitch receiver
- weight: 20.5 lbs
If you’re looking for the best solution to carry your bow, gun or tools on your Polaris ATV or UTV then the Polaris FlexGrip™ Pro is the rack you need! The specialized mounting blocks gives you the ability to adjust offset and adjust the rack in 4 different directions while the patent pending design gives you a rock solid mount that is mounted without tools!!! The mounting base indexes into the Polaris Lock-N-Ride holes and comes with both UTV & ATV sizes. It features 15% larger forks for extended carrying capabilities, 360 degrees of rotation and amazing width adjustment or offset adjustment for the perfect fit every time. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The forks feature Variable Fit Technology (VFT) that adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case, bows, shovels and much, much more! The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
- Double rack design
- Includes rubber replacement straps
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 35.9 Amp Draw 2.6 LED's 10 Raw Lumens 3750 Lux @ 10m 1290 Beam Distance 718 m Peak Beam Intensity 129,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-Series
$499.97This Nordic Auto Plow ATV Plow is a time-saving, work-saving addition to your ATV. The patented rounded blade makes it ideal for use in winter and also for summer, preventing tearing up of grass or damaging paver bricks. Blade is also reversible for extra longevity. U.S.A. Learn More
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
- Constructed of steel with glass infused nylon plastic turn knob with a brass threaded insert
- 1/4-turn knob allows for quick & easy removal of the fuel pack from bracket
- Designed to hold (2) Kolpin Fuel Pack Jr. (sold separately)
- Mountable to any tubular ATV rack
- Uses minimal rack space
Keep your GPS and other handheld devices secure with the FlexFit ATV/UTV Handheld mount. The fully-adjustable cradle rotates 360 degrees and has 180 degrees of tilt ensuring your GPS is oriented perfectly every time. The movable rubber straps allow you to secure the device in the best location. UTV dash mount, bar mount and ATV bar/rack mount included.Learn More
- Eliminate rear suspension sag when under load
- Highly recommended for use with the Kolpin DirtWorks 3-Point System as it connects from 3-Point Hitch to rear rack
- Can be used for pulling a boat, trailer, ice house or even during ATV pulls
- For ATV models with solid rear suspension, but please review our fit list for model specifics
These one-size-fits-all ATV covers completely cover and protect your 3 or 4 wheel ATV. Fits ATVs up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H and also many riding lawnmowers. They're constructed of rugged, water-repellent and UV-resistant 210-denier polyurethane-coated nylon. All seams are double-stitched and interlocked for strength and water resistance. There's a heavy-duty elastic cord on the bottom for a snug and secure fit. A nylon storage case with a drawstring and cord lock is sewn right to the cover for easy stowing.
- Fits ATVs up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H
- Water repellent and UV-resistant
- Heavy duty elastic cord on bottom for secure fit