All Terrain Vehicles aren't just toys for those living a rural lifestyle; they are important tools of the trade. Rural King's ATV Accessories turn your ATVs into functional machines with a variety of usages. With the proper accessories, any ATV can become a multifaceted work horse for your farm, ranch, or home. Attachments such as pull-behind spreaders, disks, and harrows quickly and easily transform ATVs into tools to care for the land. ATV accessories such as hitches, racks, and rack bags allow for endless possible uses while gun and bow racks make carrying hunting equipment a breeze. Don't just joy ride -- put your ATV to work!
In addition to ATV accessories that expand the many possible uses for the vehicle, Rural King also offers several accessories that make enjoying your ATV safer and more comfortable. Some of these accessories include rear seating pads, heated throttle masters, gel seat covers, and much more. Rural King also offers important ATV accessories designed to make driving an ATV a safer experience, such as safety goggles, dust masks, and lights. Regardless of how you enjoy your All Terrain Vehicle, Rural King has ATV accessories that will make your experience safe, fun, and versatile.
HAND GUARD WITH MIRROR 97300
- Constructed of durable molded polyurethane with Kolpin’s trademark Rhino Rib® reinforcement for added protection
- Features round, 3” (76.2mm) fisheye rearview mirror
- Universal fit design mounts directly to most ATV handlebars
- Does NOT fit Can-Am ATV’s with hand guards or Kawasaki
- Brute Force Models with plastic handlebar fascia
- Includes two hand guards and hardware
This heavy-duty high-visibility yellow poly tow strap is rated at 5,000 pounds tensile strength (1/3 working load). It has a loop at each end and is designed specifically for towing quads. A zinc-plated steel shackle is provided for easy and secure hook-ups. Stow it in the convenient mesh bag.
- 5000 lbs. tensile strength
- Has a loop at each end
- Zinc-plated steel shackle for easy and secure hook-ups
- Comes with convenient mesh bag
- Fits most ATV’s
- Gel padding and ergonomic design provides maximum cushioning and temperature control for exceptional riding comfort
- Easy to install with velcro straps
- Front - 14 inches
- Back - 21 inches
- Length - 30 inches
- Fits Tactical Gun Boot Case 20100 only!
- Heavy duty, metal loop style bracket
- Adjust to multiple angles between 0° and 45° for a custom fit on your ATV
- Locking pin prevents vibration and movement
- Compact design provides universal fit to tubular ATV racks while still leaving room for other valuable gear.
- Can even be mounted to your UTV bed rail or any flat, drillable surface!
XXL ATV COVER 95104
- Made of dura-poly nylon to withstand all weather elements
- Reinforced tie-down grommets
- Available in Black only
- Standard size fits most ATV’s 400cc and smaller
- Standard Dimensions: 85” l x 35” w x 32” h
- XXL Dimensions: 95” l x 50” w x 50” h
- *** Special note: cover must be removed for trailering
You can never take too much stuff with you and with the Kolpin Front Gear Basket, now you can carry even more. The front gear basket is made from a one-piece, welded expanded metal design can handle up to three 5 gallon buckets, and much more. Dimensions are 38"L x 13"W x 7.5"H and weights 16lb
* Is NOT compatible with Polaris composite racksLearn More
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, construction
- 1.5 cu ft of weather-resistant storage
- Clear polycarbonate windscreen for protection
- Two braided stainless-steel lanyards that hold the dry storage compartment open for easy access
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Can be utilized with our Kwik-Cinch System (98400)
- Made in the USA
- Jensen MSR 2010 weatherproof, wired remote with display
- Single line dot matrix display with blue backlight
- Selectable US/Euro frequency tuner
- Sirius Ready (requires additional software)
- UV resistant front panel
- Corrosion resistant
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Ther durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 75 Amp Draw 5.43 LED's 30 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 482 Beam Distance 439 m Peak Beam Intensity 48,200 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
- Another industry first from Kolpin – the only ATV/UTV hard case for tactical weapons!
- Specifically designed for sporting/tactical rifles up to 44” in length
- Ample space for 50mm scopes, and even attached bi-pods
- Hinged hatchback design provides quick access with snap close, lockable lid
- Includes revolutionary soft Transport™ case with full length zipper that unfolds into a gun rug or shooting mat
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More