The 8-Blade Disc Harrow cuts and breaks even the most compacted soil. This disc harrow has been designed to make fast work of game plots or garden space, even in challenging off-road conditions. This disc harrow is heavy enough to avoid skipping along the surface, yet light enough for small tractors or ATVs to pull easily. The wheel assembly facilitates towing along paths or roadways, yet rotates out of the way when tilling. Disc angles are adjustable from 0° to 20° and the depth control is as easily adjustable as the disc angle. Other features of this heavy-duty tool include:
- 16" scalloped blades
- 48" cutting width
- 13" 4-ply tubeless tires
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Tubular steel frame construction
- Includes hookup points for optional culti-packer
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Designed for ATVs, UTVs and small tractors
- Use with a three point hitch or ball
- Dimensions: 61" L x 76" W x 30" H
The Power-Pak Bow Rack was designed by bow hunters to secure, protect and transport the most important piece of equipment for the hunt. the Power-Pak Bow Rack provides maximum protection for both compound or recurve bows.
The first tension-powered Bow Rack ever for an ATV, the Power-Pak mounts conveniently on the front rack...secure and ready to ride. The Power-Pak Bow Rack is constructed of an aircraft aluminum frame. The Power-Pak includes all mounting hardware and features quick release loading and removal. Also, the rack can be adjusted to fit any length or style of bow.Transport your bow with confidence and peace-of-mind! Your bow handle, the sight and all the fragile, sensitive parts of the bow are held suspended in mid-air...nothing touching them or disturbing settings...even in the toughest traveling terrain.
With the Power-Pak, you can rest assured that your bow will arrive safe and secure, ready for the hunt!
- Used with Both Compound and Recurve Bows
- Constructed of Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Features Quick Release for loading and removing
- Can be adjusted to fit any bow length
- Fits All Popular Brands and Model with Metal Frame
***This item will fit any ATV with a front or rear metal frame rack. This item will not fit a Polaris with a plastic front or rear rack. This item also will not fit if the ATV has a basket where the item is to be mounted.Learn More
The ATV TEK Pro Series Rider Dust Mask air cleaning filter blocks up to 99.9% of dust particulates for more enjoyable riding on dry, dusty trails. The one way Tek exhaust valves regulate heat, CO2 and water vapor. A breathable, moisture-wicking four-way stretch mask specially designed to be worn with all open and closed faced helmets and goggles for all-day comfort. Patent pending.
- Size: Standard (universal size fits most)
- Filter blocks up to 99.9% of dust particulates
- (2) Tek one-way exhaust valves regulates heat, CO2, and water vapor
- Breathable, moisture wicking mask
- Washable, reusable
- Three easy mounting options; ball (sold separately), clevis and tow hook mount (which will not effect ground clearance)
- Not recommended for use with the Kolpin Dirtworks 3-Point Hitch System
- 3/4” hitch ball mounting hole
- For 3/4” shaft trailer ball (sold separately)
- For off-road use only
This heavy-duty high-visibility yellow poly tow strap is rated at 5,000 pounds tensile strength (1/3 working load). It has a loop at each end and is designed specifically for towing quads. A zinc-plated steel shackle is provided for easy and secure hook-ups. Stow it in the convenient mesh bag.
- 5000 lbs. tensile strength
- Has a loop at each end
- Zinc-plated steel shackle for easy and secure hook-ups
- Comes with convenient mesh bag
- Contoured design allows for minimum sight reduction while operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity
- Roto-molded UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Separate heavy duty keyed lockable center latch
- Dimensions: 30.25” l x 13.5” w x 8.8” h
The ATV TEK Trio 1.25” hitch’s patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle.
- Hitch pin included.
- Fits all 1.25” receivers.
ATV MIRROR 97200
- Easily mount to handle bars or tubular racks (hardware included)
- Fully adjustable 4” mirror
- Kwik clip allows for easy positioning and removal
- Safely view who is behind you
- Accommodates 5/8” to 1” diameter tubing
- Can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the rack
BUCKET HUGGER™ II 91750
Molded design cradles up to (2) 5 gallon buckets and (1) Fuel Pack Jr securely (not included)Learn More
Removable, snap closure lid provides additional security when transporting gear
Great for hauling all your gear whether hunting, ice fishing, landscaping or just hitting the trails
Mounting hardware included
Dimensions: 27” l x 14.5” w x 8.5” h
HAND GUARD WITH MIRROR 97300
- Constructed of durable molded polyurethane with Kolpin’s trademark Rhino Rib® reinforcement for added protection
- Features round, 3” (76.2mm) fisheye rearview mirror
- Universal fit design mounts directly to most ATV handlebars
- Does NOT fit Can-Am ATV’s with hand guards or Kawasaki
- Brute Force Models with plastic handlebar fascia
- Includes two hand guards and hardware