Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- Contoured design allows for maximum sight reduction while
- operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity allows for extra weight of the optional accessory rack sold separately
- Roto-moulded UV-stabilized LL DPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
The ATV TEK Arch Series bags take ATV bags to a whole new level. The arched steel frame keeps the bags shape no matter how much gear you stuff into it. The arched frame and 1” weatherproof seal keeps keeps consistent gapless seal and the bags contents dry and dust-free! A Zipperless, fully removable lid allows you to access the bag from the front, back, left or right side and it can be taken completely off for unobstructed access. Other features include top bungee straps, (2) expandable drink holders, internal organizer pockets, front pockets and a removable padded seat.
- 5-way lid opening
- Heavy-duty polyester reinforced by arched steel frame
- Zipperless design
- Weatherproof seal keeps contents dry and dust-freeLearn More
- Another industry first from Kolpin – the only ATV/UTV hard case for tactical weapons!
- Specifically designed for sporting/tactical rifles up to 44” in length
- Ample space for 50mm scopes, and even attached bi-pods
- Hinged hatchback design provides quick access with snap close, lockable lid
- Includes revolutionary soft Transport™ case with full length zipper that unfolds into a gun rug or shooting mat
- 1 1/2” steel tubing for perimeter support
- Bolt together design allows for standard UPS shipping
- Powder coated matte black finish
- Welded expanded metal mesh to contain small items
- Mounts to front or rear of ATV
- Flat design increases rack space
- Built-in tie down points
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Assembled dimensions: 40” l x 33” w x 6” h
The Rigid Industries D-Series HD LED Light is one of the most rugged, versatile lighting products on the market today. This Heavy Duty version of the D-Series line features a larger, thicker stainless steel mount with a vibration isolator for use with heavy equipment. The D-Series HD LED light produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its size and shape allow the D-Series HD LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any heavy duty lighting application, such as mining, agriculture, and construction. The D-Series Dually HDs have gained popularity in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- Available in Black or Yellow
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 19.3 Beam Distance 87.9 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,931 cd Mount Type Surface LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family D-Series HD
<p><strong>Product Features</strong></p>Learn More
<p>94510 POWERPOD Deluxe wtih toggle control<br /><br /></p>
<li>Intelligent Power Distribution for ATV’s and UTV’s</li>
<li>Simplify multiple electrical connections to a single point of power</li>
<li>Connect multiple electrical accessories to your ATV or UTV instantly, using one central switch</li>
<li>Unique interface remote allows control of all your electrical accessories from a central control pod and can be easily mounted to handlebars, tank or dash locations</li>
<li>Universal fit for ATV or UTV use</li>
<li>Protected from the elements with an all weather design</li>
<li>Control 2 additional 12v circuits from one source</li>