- Secure and protect your chain saw when traversing over rough terrain
- Fits in standard Kolpin Gun Boot® brackets - Simply remove your Gun Boot® case and install your Saw Boot!!!
- Designed to be used with Universal Gun Boot® IV Bracket (20032 - sold separately) or Boottector® Bracket (20035 - sold separately)
- Saw can be quickly secured/removed with a bungee tie down
- Included heat shielding allows for carrying a hot saw
- Universal fit for most ATV racks
- Accommodates saw bars up to 20"
- Most popular and versatile Gun Boot® case for over 10 years!
- The Kolpin Gun Boot® IV case has traveled around the world and back and is an industry standard in hard cases.
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner
- Provides ample room for 50mm scopes and even rifles with slings attached
XXL ATV COVER 95104
- Made of dura-poly nylon to withstand all weather elements
- Reinforced tie-down grommets
- Available in Black only
- Standard size fits most ATV’s 400cc and smaller
- Standard Dimensions: 85” l x 35” w x 32” h
- XXL Dimensions: 95” l x 50” w x 50” h
- *** Special note: cover must be removed for trailering
- Fits Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- Universal fit mounting system will accommodate nearly all ATV racks
- All-metal constructed loop bracket
- Bracket can be adjusted to multiple angle positions between 0° and 45°
- Rubber coated ring holds your Gun Boot® case securely
- Locking pin prevents additional movement and vibration when bouncing over rugged terrain
- Compact design provides more room on ATV racks
- Can also be mounted to the bed rail of a UTV or to any flat (drillable) surface!
If you’re looking for the best solution to carry your bow, gun or tools on your Polaris ATV or UTV then the Polaris FlexGrip™ Pro is the rack you need! The specialized mounting blocks gives you the ability to adjust offset and adjust the rack in 4 different directions while the patent pending design gives you a rock solid mount that is mounted without tools!!! The mounting base indexes into the Polaris Lock-N-Ride holes and comes with both UTV & ATV sizes. It features 15% larger forks for extended carrying capabilities, 360 degrees of rotation and amazing width adjustment or offset adjustment for the perfect fit every time. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The forks feature Variable Fit Technology (VFT) that adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case, bows, shovels and much, much more! The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
- Single rack design
- Includes rubber replacement straps
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More
TRAILTEC RACK PAD 91880 Black
- 600 x 600D poly/pvc fabric
- (7) Velcro straps for easy attachment to ATV racks or composite racks
- 3” open cell foam for riding comfort
- 1/2” closed cell foam on base for shock absorption
- Great pad for dogs, kids, sporting events, fishing boats, etc.
- Reduces shock and discomfort from
- ATV racks
- Easily folds in half for shipping/storage or to double the cushioning effect
- Available in Black or Realtree® AP™
- Dimensions: 36” l x 15” w x 3” h
- Designed to be used with Kolpin Rear Trail Box (93201 - sold separately)
- Heavy duty 1/2” tubular steel construction
- Threaded tubular ends allow for easy mounting on molded box lids
- 26 inches long
- 8.5 inches wide
- Universal bracket fits most ATV tubular steel racks or UTV frames up to 2"
- Also fits square tubing, great application for pontoon boat rails
- Constructed of steel with glass infused nylon plastic fuel pack mounting
- 1/4-turn action knob allows for quick and easy removal of the fuel pack from bracket
- Bracket design lets you utilize your entire ATV rack
- Quick and secure re-attachment
- One bracket required for Fuel Pack Jr. models
- Mount the large, 4 gal. Kolpin Fuel Pack vertically on your ATV rack with use use of (2) Fuel Pack Brackets
- Fits most ATV’s
- Gel padding and ergonomic design provides maximum cushioning and temperature control for exceptional riding comfort
- Easy to install with velcro straps
- Front - 14 inches
- Back - 21 inches
- Length - 30 inches