- Intelligent Power Distribution for ATV’s and UTV’s
- Simplify multiple electrical connections to a single point of power
- Connect multiple electrical accessories to your ATV or UTV instantly, using one central switch
- Unique interface remote allows control of all your electrical accessories from a central control pod and can be easily mounted to handlebars, tank or dash locations
- Universal fit for ATV or UTV use
- Protected from the elements with an all weather design
- Control 2 additional 12v circuits from one source
BUCKET HUGGER™ II 91750
Molded design cradles up to (2) 5 gallon buckets and (1) Fuel Pack Jr securely (not included)Learn More
Removable, snap closure lid provides additional security when transporting gear
Great for hauling all your gear whether hunting, ice fishing, landscaping or just hitting the trails
Mounting hardware included
Dimensions: 27” l x 14.5” w x 8.5” h
- Secure, dependable mount cradles two Kolpin Gun Boot 6.0?s (Not Included) for the ultimate in safe firearm transportation in the bed of your UTV
- The in-bed mounting location does not interfere with rear visibility and the compact design still leaves plenty of bed space to haul your other essential gear.
- Accommodates Gun Boot 6.0 case only (not included)
- 20010 Fits models: Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Ranger 400, Kymco UXV, Kawasaki Teryx
- 20010 - Bed dimensions: 43.5" min - 48.5" max
20005 Fits models: Polaris Ranger, Polaris Ranger XP, Kawasaki Mule, Arctic Cat Prowler
20010 Fits models: Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Ranger 400, Kymco UXV, Kawasaki Teryx
- Secure mount cradles two Kolpin Gun Boot® 6.0 cases (sold separately) in the bed of your UTV
- Mounting location does not interfere with rear visibility
- Compact design allows plenty of bed space
- Accommodates Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only (sold separately)
- 20005 - Bed dimensions: 47.5” min - 55” max
- 20010 - Bed dimensions: 43.5” min - 48.5” max
- Most popular and versatile Gun Boot® case for over 10 years!
- The Kolpin Gun Boot® IV case has traveled around the world and back and is an industry standard in hard cases.
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System
- Made in the USA
- Includes a separate soft carrying gun case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner
- Constructed of a durable Cordura exterior with full length zipper access
- Spacious interior of two layers of dense closed cell foam providing the ultimate in protection, fit and convenience.
It is a 3 piece adjustable clamp system. You can mount your new lightbar to any size tubing from 1 inch - 2 inch. It allows you to mount your light bar at any angle. It is very easy to install. Model # 97971 Features: 3 piece adjustable clamp system Mount your new lightbar to any size tubing from 1 inch - 2 inch Allows you to mount your light bar at any angle Easy installation.Learn More
- 2” Receiver Hitches are frame mounted
- Long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- Fits Sportsman XP 2009 Model, but please review our fit list for model specifics
- Does NOT fit the 2010 model
- For off-road use only
- Not recommended for use with the Kolpin Dirtworks System
The Light Bar Clamp Mounting Kit by Kolpin lets you mount your light bar on to any size tubing from 1.0'' to 2.0'' These clamps allow you to adjust the light to any angle.
- Mount your new light bar to any size tubing from 1.0'' to 2.0''
- Allows you to adjust your light bar at any angle
- Features a three piece adjustable clamp system
- Easy installation