- Gun Boot® IV case convenience with Gun Boot® III case type mount!
- Includes Gun Boot® case and Bracket
- Removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner included
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Provides ample room for 50mm scopes and even rifles with slings attached or shotguns up to 51” in length
- Compact design of this bracket provides for universal fitment to most ATV racks or UTV roll bars
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Protects your gun and optics on the trail
- Installs quickly and easily
- All mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
BUCKET HUGGER™ II 91750
Molded design cradles up to (2) 5 gallon buckets and (1) Fuel Pack Jr securely (not included)Learn More
Removable, snap closure lid provides additional security when transporting gear
Great for hauling all your gear whether hunting, ice fishing, landscaping or just hitting the trails
Mounting hardware included
Dimensions: 27” l x 14.5” w x 8.5” h
The Power-Pak Bow Rack was designed by bow hunters to secure, protect and transport the most important piece of equipment for the hunt. the Power-Pak Bow Rack provides maximum protection for both compound or recurve bows.
The first tension-powered Bow Rack ever for an ATV, the Power-Pak mounts conveniently on the front rack...secure and ready to ride. The Power-Pak Bow Rack is constructed of an aircraft aluminum frame. The Power-Pak includes all mounting hardware and features quick release loading and removal. Also, the rack can be adjusted to fit any length or style of bow.Transport your bow with confidence and peace-of-mind! Your bow handle, the sight and all the fragile, sensitive parts of the bow are held suspended in mid-air...nothing touching them or disturbing settings...even in the toughest traveling terrain.
With the Power-Pak, you can rest assured that your bow will arrive safe and secure, ready for the hunt!
- Used with Both Compound and Recurve Bows
- Constructed of Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Features Quick Release for loading and removing
- Can be adjusted to fit any bow length
- Fits All Popular Brands and Model with Metal Frame
***This item will fit any ATV with a front or rear metal frame rack. This item will not fit a Polaris with a plastic front or rear rack. This item also will not fit if the ATV has a basket where the item is to be mounted.Learn More
If you’re looking for the best solution to carry your bow, gun or tools on your Polaris ATV or UTV then the Polaris FlexGrip™ Pro is the rack you need! The specialized mounting blocks gives you the ability to adjust offset and adjust the rack in 4 different directions while the patent pending design gives you a rock solid mount that is mounted without tools!!! The mounting base indexes into the Polaris Lock-N-Ride holes and comes with both UTV & ATV sizes. It features 15% larger forks for extended carrying capabilities, 360 degrees of rotation and amazing width adjustment or offset adjustment for the perfect fit every time. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The forks feature Variable Fit Technology (VFT) that adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case, bows, shovels and much, much more! The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
- Double rack design
- Includes rubber replacement straps
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More
- 2” Receiver Hitches are frame mounted
- Long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- Fits Sportsman XP 2009 Model, but please review our fit list for model specifics
- Does NOT fit the 2010 model
- For off-road use only
- Not recommended for use with the Kolpin Dirtworks System
There are a lot of great things about owning and using a crossbow. Until now, transporting one on an ATV was not one of them. Great Day has met the challenge though with the Power-Pak Crossbow Holder---the easiest and safest way possible to haul a crossbow.
The Power-Pak uses the patented “Tension-Lok” holding system that grasps the stock of the crossbow so securely that no other component is touched—protecting all the sensitive mechanical settings.
The Power-Pak attaches to the ATV front at a clever angle reducing the risk of contact with vines and branches. The base of the Power-Pak Crossbow Holder is constructed of aircraft aluminum and installs in just minutes with regular tools.Learn More
The one thing that all hunters who use ATV's have in common is the need to free their hands for driving and to transport their firearms in a safe and secure fashion. Great Day's Power-Pak Gun Rack is a no-nonsense, absolutely fail-proof, total functional, totally dependable way to get the job done!
With so many choices of accessories to add to ATV's, sometimes you can unconsciously load your machine down with bells and whistles - things that look good but are basically useless in the field.
The one way to determine if an ATV accessory is worthwhile is to consider how many times you will use it and how important it is to the things you do.
The Power-Pak includes two sets of holding cradles that absorb the shock of rough terrain. Totally protecting the two firearms and scope settings.
The Power-Pack is constructed of rock solid aircraft aluminum and includes mountaing hardware for quick and easy installation.
- Includes: 2 Sets of Holding Cradles and Mounting Hardware
- Cradles absorb the shock of rough terrain.
- Constructed of Rock Solid Aircraft Aluminum
- Fits: Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Bombardier, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, and Suzuki
***This item will fit any ATV with a front or rear metal frame rack. This item will not fit a Polaris with a plastic front or rear rack. This item also will not fit if the ATV has a basket where the item is to be mountedLearn More
- Securely holds standard size Ice Auger in rubber coated v-shaped lockers and straps
- Auger Holder attaches to tubular ATV rack, either perpendicular to vehicle or parallel to vehicle for narrow portages or pathways
- Easily attaches to front or rear ATV racks with thumbscrews and u-bolts
- No tools required to remove from ATV
This new mount gives the 2012-2015 Artic Cat Wildcat a very distinctive look. This particular mount features stainless steel brackets and includes a pendant switch. The mount accepts (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light Bar (sold separately.) It is strongly recommended that this product be installed by an installation professional.
- Stainless Steel Brackets
- Includes: All necessary mounting hardware
- Includes: Pendant Switch
A-Series LED Accessory Light might be small, but it packs a punch. Available in two options, high or low power, the A-Series is extremely versatile. Whether it's used as a dome light in your truck, a deck light on your boat, or driving lights on your trailer, the A-Series is the perfect accent light for any application! The A-Series accent lighting solution includes multiple mounting options and is available in multiple LED colors - red, blue, green, and three shades of white - to suit your needs.
- Available in a Variety of LED Colors
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Billet Aluminum Housing
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
- Warm White
- Cool White
Watts 3W Amp Draw 0.2A LED's 3 Raw Lumens 200 Operating Temperature -40°F to 140°F Voltage 10-28V Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Low Power Family A-Series