- Secure and protect your chain saw when traversing over rough terrain
- Fits in standard Kolpin Gun Boot® brackets - Simply remove your Gun Boot® case and install your Saw Boot!!!
- Designed to be used with Universal Gun Boot® IV Bracket (20032 - sold separately) or Boottector® Bracket (20035 - sold separately)
- Saw can be quickly secured/removed with a bungee tie down
- Included heat shielding allows for carrying a hot saw
- Universal fit for most ATV racks
- Accommodates saw bars up to 20"
SKU 086020250 Model 20600 Weight 7.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $39.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- VERY GOOD PRODUCT Review by RANGER MAN
Quality Price Value
After getting this product mounted on my 2010 Polaris Ranger, I put the saw in it and went out to cut some wood. What a great value, no more strapping the saw in the bed or worrying about melting the plastic case the saw came in. Love it.
(Posted on 2/4/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Kolpin Saw Boot 20600
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question