Ranger Front Trail Box
- Additional gear storage for your Polaris Ranger®
- Easy installation using existing mounting locations - no drilling required
- Rugged, roto-molded design includes KXP mounting points that are Polaris® Lock & Ride® compatible
- Conveniently attach KXP accessories such as Rhino Grips for added hauling versatility
- Metal mounting framework included
- Fits Ranger 800 ONLY!
When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.Learn More
Need some extra cargo room for your truck or automobile? Great day’s Hitch-N-Ride has the right stuff to handle the job. Whether you are taking a family vacation, hauling some firewood, taking the kids to the ball park or headed to the camp, the Hitch-N-Ride will make your day, no matter what kind of vehicle you drive.
The Hitch-N-Ride easily handles all kinds of cargo – luggage, ice chests, firewood, cartons, sports equipment, hunting equipment, etc. – most things that normally require trucking. With 7 inch side-rails and handy tie-down points, the Hitch-N-Ride secures and delivers your “precious cargo” on-time, every-time.
The Hitch-N-Ride is constructed of air-craft aluminum and weighs only 22 lbs. The 22’ X 50” cargo cradle has a hefty 400 lb. carrying capacity and conveniently attaches in any 2” trailer-hitch receiver.
Note: If the vehicle your are purchasing this for has a spare tire on the back you will need to purchase the HNR1000TLB.Learn More
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
- Easy one pin mounting
- Available in 48” and 60” width
- Five position angling
- 13” blade height with a replaceable and reversible wear bar for long life
- Requires both the Kolpin 3-point hitch and either the 48” or 60” Accessory Tool Bar (sold separately)
- Incorporated flange plates allow our popular Box Scraper attachment (sold separately) to be bolted on to quickly convert the blade to a box scraper
- 48” blade with box scraper requires 48” Accessory Tool Bar
- 60” blade with box scraper requires 60” Accessory Tool Bar
When you head to the woods, you want to use every inch of your UTV space wisely. You want a lot of leg room, a lot of passenger room, and especially a lot of equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly to the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with velcro straps. Your guns are safe and secure, even over rough terrain. The Power-Ride includes a unique mounting base that attaches to the UTV frame and adjusts to fit all popular brands. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds, making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV—the next, you have a hunting machine!
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasting, dependable service. It fits all popular brands and models of UTV’s with a rack mounting width of 50” to 64”.Learn More
These grilles are made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and are assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nylon nuts - not welds. They feature a high quality black powder-coat finish and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. We recommend professional installation.
- For 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000
- Grille Fits (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light
- Laser-cut 304 Stainless Steel
- Zero Welds
- Black Powder-coat
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
**PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
***************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED***************Learn More
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights. The Duallys with Amber LEDs have proven that when used as fog lights they help to cut through the fog, dust, dirt, or even water.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 19.3 Beam Distance 87.9 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,931 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family D-Series
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 8 LED boasts 2160 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20)
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit
- 50,000 hour operating life
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 1.5 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 3.25" H x 3.50" D x 6.0" L Weight 2.9 lb
Fits Following Models
- 2009 - 2010 Polaris Full Size Ranger 500 4x4
- 2009 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger HD
- 2009 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger XP 700 / 800
- 2010 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger 6 x 6
- 2011 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger Diesel
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other competitors our products are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included