$62.96Fits Following Models:
- 2002 - 2008 Polaris Ranger 4x4 & 2x4
- 2002 - 2009 Polaris Ranger 6x6
- 2004 - 2006 Polaris Ranger TM
- 2005 - 2008 Polaris Ranger XP
- 2008 - 2009 Polaris Ranger Crew
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Includes replacement grill
- Mainly used for mounting a receiver winch.
- Unlike all other hitch competitors our hitches are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Ranger 400 Crossover Tool Box
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Provides weather resistant storage for your valuable tools and gear
- Lockable gull wing doors provide shallow storage
- Main hinged lids can be easily accessed from either side of your utility bed
- Scissors-type locking strut hold lids open for convenient access
- Attachment plates and (4) KXP plungers included
- Bed Dimensions: 43.75” min x 54” max
- Made in the USA
These E-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your E-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
With most brands of UTV’s--straight off the showroom floor--access to the UTV bed is challenging to say the least. The Hitch-Step attaches to the UTV hitch receiver and provides “walk-in” access—in spite of the awkward height of UTV beds.
The all-aircraft-aluminum Hitch-Step includes a 14” wide x 16” long folding platform that features slip-resistant gripping ridges and cable suspension that provides a 300 lb weight limit. The Hitch-Step is positioned out of the way, but at the perfect point for safe step up into UTV bed. It even folds up under the UTV bed during travel.Learn More
The QuickDraw Quick-Release Adapter Plate is designed to serve as a means of installing the QuickDraw Gun Rack so that it can be removed by removing four wing knobs. The adapter Plate mounts to the floor of most side-by-side UTV’s, golf cart-type vehicles and pickup trucks. Once the plate is installed, the QD800 QuickDraw Gun Rack can be installed or removed in seconds. The QuickDraw Adapter Plate is constructed of aircraft aluminum and comes complete with all mounting hardware. Made with Pride in the USA.
THE QD800 PMP2 PLATE FITS: ALL THREE “MID-SIZED UTVS” 400 500 AND THE NEW MID-SIZED 800Learn More
- Soft cross pattern rubber grips provide increased cushioning and gripping power for items in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Heavy duty design carries guns, bows, fishing poles, ice augers, shovels, rakes, farm tools, etc.
- Kwik Clip design for on/off rotational in field adjustments
- Quick release button opens the grip quickly for easy access to gear
- Ratcheting design allows for securing items from 1-4 inch diameter
These grilles are made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and are assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nylon nuts - not welds. They feature a high quality black powder-coat finish and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. We recommend professional installation.
- For 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000
- Grille Fits (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light
- Laser-cut 304 Stainless Steel
- Zero Welds
- Black Powder-coat
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
**PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
***************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED***************Learn More
- Fits Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- All-metal constructed loop bracket
- Bracket can be adjusted to multiple angle positions between 0° and 45°
- Rubber coated ring holds your Gun Boot® case securely
- Locking pin prevents additional movement and vibration when bouncing over rugged terrain
- Compact design provides more room on ATV racks
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, Rigid's diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with the patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 67.5 Amp Draw 4.89 LED's 18 Raw Lumens 6750 Lux @ 10m 55 Beam Distance 148 m Peak Beam Intensity 5500 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family E-Series