These grilles are made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and are assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nylon nuts - not welds. They feature a high quality black powder-coat finish and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. We recommend professional installation.
- For 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000
- Grille Fits (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light
- Laser-cut 304 Stainless Steel
- Zero Welds
- Black Powder-coat
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
**PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
***************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED***************Learn More
- Fits Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- All-metal constructed loop bracket
- Bracket can be adjusted to multiple angle positions between 0° and 45°
- Rubber coated ring holds your Gun Boot® case securely
- Locking pin prevents additional movement and vibration when bouncing over rugged terrain
- Compact design provides more room on ATV racks
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, Rigid's diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with the patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 67.5 Amp Draw 4.89 LED's 18 Raw Lumens 6750 Lux @ 10m 55 Beam Distance 148 m Peak Beam Intensity 5500 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family E-Series
- Convenient half-folding design
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Injection-molded clamps and hinges
- Black coated finish hardware
- Easy to install
- Lip on upper shield deflects air over operator and passenger
- Fits Kawasaki Teryx 2008-2009 Models
Whether you are rock crawling Jeeps, leading the trails of Moab or riding the dunes at night, the high power A-Series LED lights with 15’ leads, custom angled mounting pads, 8’ wiring harness and a distribution block to make for the perfect and indestructible lighting kit. The kit comes with 4 A-Series LED Lights.
- 4 A-Series LED Lights (with 15' leads)
- Variety of LED Colors Available
- Includes: Wire Harness (Customizable for use on Jeep/Truck or Trailer)
LED Colors Available:
Watts 16W Amp Draw 1.2A LED's 12 Raw Lumens 1600 Voltage 10-28V Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics High Power Family A-Series
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
- Fits Polaris Ranger XP 2009 model only
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperaturesLearn More
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
$59.97Fits Following Models:
- 2002 - 2008 Polaris Ranger 4x4 & 2x4
- 2002 - 2009 Polaris Ranger 6x6
- 2004 - 2006 Polaris Ranger TM
- 2005 - 2008 Polaris Ranger XP
- 2008 - 2009 Polaris Ranger Crew
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Includes replacement grill
- Mainly used for mounting a receiver winch.
- Unlike all other hitch competitors our hitches are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Want to attach accessories to your UTV, bumper, or any tube for that matter? This is the clamp for you! The Fast Clamp allows you to quickly attach a wide range of accessories with the threaded M6 insert. The Fast Clamp works with either 1.75" or 1.5" diameter tube for the ultimate flexibility.
- Fits 1.5" or 1.75" Diameter Tube
- Zinc Hardware
- Glass Filled Nylon Body
- M6 Threaded Insert
Ranger 400 Crossover Tool Box
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Provides weather resistant storage for your valuable tools and gear
- Lockable gull wing doors provide shallow storage
- Main hinged lids can be easily accessed from either side of your utility bed
- Scissors-type locking strut hold lids open for convenient access
- Attachment plates and (4) KXP plungers included
- Bed Dimensions: 43.75” min x 54” max
- Made in the USA
- Everything you need to mount (2) Gun Boot® cases (sold separately) to the Utility Gear Rail System (26400)
- Includes (1) c-clamp, (2) metal Gun Boot® mounting plates, (2) Boottector® Gun Mounts, and all necessary hardware
- Separate purchase of Utility Gear Rail System (26400) required
- Accommodates Gun Boot® IV and 6.0 cases (not included)