- Ultra think 1/4" Lexan polycarbonate is the best material on the market!!!
- MR-10 coating on both sides of shield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- Easy to install... no drilling required
- Versatile folding mechanism to access under-hood compartment. Easy access to the under-hood compartment quickly with no tools!!!(This windshield does not allow for partial opening when riding - only to access the under hood compartment)
- Unique Quick-Release feature - Remove the windshield in just a few seconds - NO TOOLS REQUIRED
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
Ranger Roof (Up to 2008)
- Overlapping, 3-piece design offers stability and easy mounting to your Polaris Ranger 2008 - earlier
- Easy installation (requires drilling of the roof)
- All mounting hardware included
- Provides excellent sun shade and rain cover
- Roofs are trailerable
- Roofs are 4" narrower in the front than the rear
- Made in the USA
The Bad Boy just got “Badder”! The Hi-Rider Gun Rack totally solves the problem of transport guns in a Bad Boy Cart. The Hi-Rider mounts in the center of the underside of the Bad Boy top and conveniently places two guns in perfect position for maximum protection and quick access
The Hi-Rider attaches to the front and rear cart top frame with regular tools. The guns are held securely in two sets of cushioned cradles, locked in place with Velcro straps and totally protected from the elements and stress of traveling over rough terrain.
- Dimensions: 50.25" L x 11" W x 1" H
- Product Weight: 4 lbs.
- Convenient half-folding design
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Injection-molded clamps and hinges
- Black coated finish hardware
- Easy to install
- Lip on upper shield deflects air over operator and passenger
- Fits All Big Red Models
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 67.5 Amp Draw 4.89 LED's 18 Raw Lumens 6750 Lux @ 10m 360 Beam Distance 379 m Peak Beam Intensity 36,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
UTV Dual Speaker- 3505
- Two Jensen 6.0”/100 Watt Marine Grade Speakers in stylish housing
- Mounting Brackets and Hardware
- 10.0’ Long Pre-Wired Lead
- Clamp fits 1 3/4” x 1 7/8” dia tubing
- Standard with Kolpin® 3500 Universal Stereo package
- Dimensions: 18” l x 11.5” w x 7” h
- Mount directly to your UTV roll bar
- Heavy-duty base provides multiple mounting orientations for UTV roll bars from 7/8” – 2” diameters
- Can also be mounted to any vertical or horizontal surface such as your UTV bed, garage wall, tool box, or just about anywhere!
- Flexible grips are able to tilt between 0° and 180° in 45° increments to hold gear in a variety of sizes and shapes
- Sold as a pair
Transporting a crossbow on a UTV is a challenge---the crossbow has to be held securely and positioned for protection. The Power-Ride Crossbow Holder utilizes two, patented, unique Great Day mechanisms to attach the unit to the frame of the UTV. First, the Power-Ride mounting bracket adjusts and conforms to any style of UTV frame and the Tension-Lok holding cradles then safely and securely hold the crossbow in place.
The Power-Ride Crossbow Holder attaches on the back side of the UTV frame---out of harm’s way yet easily accessible. The Power-Ride frame is constructed of aircraft aluminum and attaches in seconds with wing-knobs. The Power-Ride fits all popular brands of UTV’s. Weighs only 14 lbs.Learn More