This kit converts the Great Day Inc. ATV Hitch-N-Ride to fit a UTV.Learn More
Universal UTV Roof (XL)
- Overlapping, 3-piece design offers stability and easy mounting to fit the most popular brands of utility vehicles
- Easy installation requires drilling of the roof
- All mounting hardware included
- Provides excellent sun shade and rain cover
- Roofs are trailerable
- Roofs are 4” narrower in front than the rear
- Adjustable side width - 54”- 60” front, 58”- 64” rear
- Fits larger UTV’s including 2008-earlier Ranger
- Does not fit any crew cab, Commander or Arctic Cat models!
******DO NOT tow ANY UTV with a roof ONLY! Machine must have a windshield and be positioned forward on the trailer for proper towing safety!
- 2” Receiver Hitches are frame mounted
- Frame mounted long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- For off-road use only
- Fits 2010-2011 Sportsman XP Models
- Made in the USA
- Durable flexible grips cushion and protect while providing a custom fit
- Rotates 360˚ and tilts 0˚ - 180˚ in 45˚ increments
- NEW Kwik clip design for on/off rotational in field adjustments
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Sold as a Pair
The Rigid Industries D-Series HD LED Light is one of the most rugged, versatile lighting products on the market today. This Heavy Duty version of the D-Series line features a larger, thicker stainless steel mount with a vibration isolator for use with heavy equipment. The D-Series HD LED light produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its size and shape allow the D-Series HD LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any heavy duty lighting application, such as mining, agriculture, and construction. The D-Series Dually HDs have gained popularity in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights. The Dually HDs with Amber LEDs have proven that when used as fog lights they help to cut through the fog, dust, dirt, or even water.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Sold as a Pair
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot Family D-Series HD
$249.97Rhino Crossover Tool Box1479Product Features:
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear lowdensity polyethylene)
- Provides weather resistant storage for your valuable tools and gear
- Lockable gull wing doors can be easily accessed from either side of your utility bed
- Scissors-type locking strut hold lids open for convenient access
- Bed Dimensions: 43.75” min x 54” max
These E-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your E-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
The QuickDraw Overhead Bow Rack is the perfect way to transport a bow on a utility vehicle. The Overhead Bow Rack holds your bow securely in the inside roof area of the UTV. It has two soft, cushioned cradles that prevent any disturbance to the bow’s settings. Also, for utility vehicles with covers on the top, the bow is totally protected from the elements.
- Unique mounting system that installs in just minutes without any drilling or bolting
- Features super-soft foam holding cradles that provide easy access and secure transport
- Installs on UTV’s with regular tops (Will not work on tops that prevents access to rear top frame)
- Positioned high and forward to allow the quiver to stay installed---ready for action!
This Model Fits The Following Vehicles
- (23-28” front to back - upper roof frames)
- Polaris Ranger 500
- Polaris Ranger 800
- Kabota RTV 500
- Kawasaki Mule 610
- Honda Big Red
This kit Converts your Great Day Gun Rack into a Bow RackLearn More