Ranger Roof (Up to 2008)
- Overlapping, 3-piece design offers stability and easy mounting to your Polaris Ranger 2008 - earlier
- Easy installation (requires drilling of the roof)
- All mounting hardware included
- Provides excellent sun shade and rain cover
- Roofs are trailerable
- Roofs are 4" narrower in the front than the rear
- Made in the USA
- Gun Boot® 5.0 case and mounting system all in one!
- Complete system includes - universal built-in bracket that mounts directly to your Polaris® ATV rack
- Bracket allows for multiple angle adjustments
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner
- Anatomically designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Provides ample room for firearms up to 51” in length, for 50mm scopes, and even rifles with slings attached.
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Tje durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- Hyperspot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 40 Amp Draw 2.90 LED's 8 Raw Lumens 3520 Lux @ 10m 1920 Beam Distance 876 m Peak Beam Intensity 192,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot Family E-Series
Cushion Replacement for Rumble Seats made by Great DayLearn More
Whether you are rock crawling Jeeps, leading the trails of Moab or riding the dunes at night, the high power A-Series LED lights with 15’ leads, custom angled mounting pads, 8’ wiring harness and a distribution block to make for the perfect and indestructible lighting kit. The kit comes with 4 A-Series LED Lights.
- 4 A-Series LED Lights (with 15' leads)
- Variety of LED Colors Available
- Includes: Wire Harness (Customizable for use on Jeep/Truck or Trailer)
LED Colors Available:
Watts 16W Amp Draw 1.2A LED's 12 Raw Lumens 1600 Voltage 10-28V Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics High Power Family A-Series
- Ultra think 1/4" Lexan polycarbonate is the best material on the market!!!
- MR-10 coating on both sides of shield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- Easy to install... no drilling required
- Versatile folding mechanism to access under-hood compartment. Easy access to the under-hood compartment quickly with no tools!!!(This windshield does not allow for partial opening when riding - only to access the under hood compartment)
- Unique Quick-Release feature - Remove the windshield in just a few seconds - NO TOOLS REQUIRED
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- Features off-set mounting to maximize rack space
- Durable flexible grips that cushion and protect while providing a custom fit
- Rubber securing straps
- Utilize Rhino grips in any vehicle! They are designed to fit trucks, SUV’s, UTV’s, RV’s, trailers, pretty much anything that has a smooth surface!
- Fits all ATV racks
- Drilling required to mount on composite racks
- Sold as a pair
Ranger 800 Crossover Tool Box
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Provides weather resistant storage for your valuable tools and gear
- Lockable gull wing doors provide shallow storage
- Main hinged lids can be easily accessed from either side of your utility bed
- Scissors-type locking strut hold lids open for convenient access
- Attachment plates and (4) KXP plungers included
- Bed Dimensions: 43.75” min x 54” max
- Made in the USA