- Constructed of vacuum-formed HMW haircell polyethylene so they are rigid, yet flexible to withstand all kinds of potential abuse
- Added protection from flying mud or debris, or if you just want to enhance the look of your UTV
- Kolpin offers the most extensive line-up of overfenders available!
- Easy to install with the included black-coated mounting hardware (requires drilling)
- A must for use with larger wheels and widening kits
- Black rotational molded polymer construction
- Sold in set of 4 pieces
- Fits most models - Does NOT fit the Rhino Sport with factory installed overfenders
- Requires drilling / hardware included
When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.
- 50" to 64" rollbar width
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 51" x 12" x 7"
- Assembled Dimensions: Adjustable length x 19.5" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 9.5 lbs.
This windshield comes with all stainless steel and black coated finish hardware.
- Provides an effective barrier to keep debris from entering the drivers compartment
- General purpose polycarbonate
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 8 LED boasts 2160 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20)
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit
- 50,000 hour operating life
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 1.5 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 3.25" H x 3.50" D x 6.0" L Weight 2.9 lb
Ranger Front Trail Box
- Additional gear storage for your Polaris Ranger®
- Easy installation using existing mounting locations - no drilling required
- Rugged, roto-molded design includes KXP mounting points that are Polaris® Lock & Ride® compatible
- Conveniently attach KXP accessories such as Rhino Grips for added hauling versatility
- Metal mounting framework included
- Fits Ranger 800 ONLY!
When you head to the woods, you want to use every inch of your UTV space wisely. You want a lot of leg room, a lot of passenger room, and especially a lot of equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly to the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with velcro straps. Your guns are safe and secure, even over rough terrain. The Power-Ride includes a unique mounting base that attaches to the UTV frame and adjusts to fit all popular brands. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds, making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV—the next, you have a hunting machine!
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasting, dependable service. It fits all popular brands and models of UTV’s with a rack mounting width of 50” to 64”.Learn More
Safe and secure transport of a bow is one of the most important factors in insuring the successful outcome of a bow hunt. A bow is a relatively fragile piece of equipment - several bow accessories and components - the sight, the arrow rest, wheels, cams and cables could be damaged or, almost as bad, the setting be disturbed.
The Power-Ride Bow-Holder is the most practical and space-saving method possible to safely transport a bow in a UTV.
Mounts on a unique bracket that attaches to all UTV’s with cab frames measuring 50” to 64” wide---providing safe and secure transport of your bow. Tension loaded holding cradles grip the limbs of any compound or recurve bow firmly and totally prevent any other part of the bow from touching anything. At the end of the ride, your bow will be right and ready.Learn More
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More