The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
Fits Following Models
- 2009 - 2010 Polaris Full Size Ranger 500 4x4
- 2009 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger HD
- 2009 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger XP 700 / 800
- 2010 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger 6 x 6
- 2011 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger Diesel
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other competitors our products are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
This Rigid Industries LED grille is designed specifically for the lower grille opening of the 2012-2013 Polaris Ranger and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of Rigid Industries high output lighting. This grille accepts one (1) 10" SR-Series LED light bar (not included). This 2-piece grille is made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and is assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nyloc nuts - no welds. It features a high quality black powder-coat finish and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. Installation is simple and straight-forward - no drilling or cutting required. This LED grille is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- Made for 2012-2013 Polaris Ranger
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
***************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED****************
- Constructed of vacuum-formed HMW haircell polyethylene so they are rigid, yet flexible to withstand all kinds of potential abuse
- Added protection from flying mud or debris, or if you just want to enhance the look of your UTV
- Kolpin offers the most extensive line-up of overfenders available!
- Easy to install with the included black-coated mounting hardware (requires drilling)
- A must for use with larger wheels and widening kits
- Black rotational molded polymer construction
- Sold in set of 4 pieces
- Fits most models - Does NOT fit the Rhino Sport with factory installed overfenders
- Requires drilling / hardware included
One of the greatest challenges in bow hunting is to safely and securely transport a bow from its case to the treestand. It is especially difficult when you travel by an off-road vehicle. The shock from the ride and even the holding device itself can disturb the bow’s settings.
Great Day combines the magic of the patented, “Tension-Lock” holding brackets to create the absolutely most secure, most convenient means ever for transporting a bow. The Power-Ride will install and perform on any custom cart type vehicle on the market—any brand, any style—including EZGO, Club Car, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy, etc that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.
The Power-Ride Bow Carrier features all-aircraft aluminum construction, Slide-Lock quick installation and unmatched performance. The holding brackets are strategically positioned and adjustable to accommodate all popular brands and models of bows.Learn More
Fora Custom Cart owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day’s Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking Custom Cart into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Custom Cart Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides a carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs., has a load limit of 50 lbs and ships by UPS. Fits most brands and models of customized golf carts.
- Product Dimensions: 42" L x 36" W x 7" H
- Product Weight: 20 lbs.
This windshield comes with all stainless steel and black coated finish hardware.
- Provides an effective barrier to keep debris from entering the drivers compartment
- General purpose polycarbonate
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 8 LED boasts 2160 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20)
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit
- 50,000 hour operating life
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 1.5 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 3.25" H x 3.50" D x 6.0" L Weight 2.9 lb
Ranger Front Trail Box
- Additional gear storage for your Polaris Ranger®
- Easy installation using existing mounting locations - no drilling required
- Rugged, roto-molded design includes KXP mounting points that are Polaris® Lock & Ride® compatible
- Conveniently attach KXP accessories such as Rhino Grips for added hauling versatility
- Metal mounting framework included
- Fits Ranger 800 ONLY!
Safe and secure transport of a bow is one of the most important factors in insuring the successful outcome of a bow hunt. A bow is a relatively fragile piece of equipment - several bow accessories and components - the sight, the arrow rest, wheels, cams and cables could be damaged or, almost as bad, the setting be disturbed.
The Power-Ride Bow-Holder is the most practical and space-saving method possible to safely transport a bow in a UTV.
Mounts on a unique bracket that attaches to all UTV’s with cab frames measuring 50” to 64” wide---providing safe and secure transport of your bow. Tension loaded holding cradles grip the limbs of any compound or recurve bow firmly and totally prevent any other part of the bow from touching anything. At the end of the ride, your bow will be right and ready.Learn More
Out of stock