When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.
- 50" to 64" rollbar width
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 51" x 12" x 7"
- Assembled Dimensions: Adjustable length x 19.5" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 9.5 lbs.
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
This windshield comes with all stainless steel and black coated finish hardware.
- Provides an effective barrier to keep debris from entering the drivers compartment
- General purpose polycarbonate
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
Fora Custom Cart owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day’s Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking Custom Cart into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Custom Cart Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides a carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs., has a load limit of 50 lbs and ships by UPS. Fits most brands and models of customized golf carts.
- Product Dimensions: 42" L x 36" W x 7" H
- Product Weight: 20 lbs.
- Easy one pin mounting
- Available in 48” and 60” width
- Five position angling
- 13” blade height with a replaceable and reversible wear bar for long life
- Requires both the Kolpin 3-point hitch and either the 48” or 60” Accessory Tool Bar (sold separately)
- Incorporated flange plates allow our popular Box Scraper attachment (sold separately) to be bolted on to quickly convert the blade to a box scraper
- 48” blade with box scraper requires 48” Accessory Tool Bar
- 60” blade with box scraper requires 60” Accessory Tool Bar
Universal UTV Roof (Medium)
- Overlapping, 3-piece design offers stability and easy mounting to fit the most popular brands of utility vehicles
- Easy installation requires drilling of the roof
- All mounting hardware included
- Provides excellent sun shade and rain cover
- Roofs are trailerable
- Roofs are 4” narrower in front than the rear
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable side width - 49”- 55” front, 53”- 59” rear
- Fits most machines including Rhino, Teryx, 2009-up Ranger 400/500/800
- Does not fit any crew cab, Commander or Arctic Cat models!
******DO NOT tow ANY UTV with a roof ONLY! Machine must have a windshield and be positioned forward on the trailer for proper towing safety!
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum.
- Weighs only 22 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load.
- The low center of gravity eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain while loading and unloading.
- The “Z-Bar” attachment bar, allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain.
- The 22” X 50” X 6” (outside dimensions) carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport.
One of the greatest challenges in bow hunting is to safely and securely transport a bow from its case to the treestand. It is especially difficult when you travel by an off-road vehicle. The shock from the ride and even the holding device itself can disturb the bow’s settings.
Great Day combines the magic of the patented, “Tension-Lock” holding brackets to create the absolutely most secure, most convenient means ever for transporting a bow. The Power-Ride will install and perform on any custom cart type vehicle on the market—any brand, any style—including EZGO, Club Car, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy, etc that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.
The Power-Ride Bow Carrier features all-aircraft aluminum construction, Slide-Lock quick installation and unmatched performance. The holding brackets are strategically positioned and adjustable to accommodate all popular brands and models of bows.Learn More
This Rigid Industries LED grille is designed specifically for the 2011-2013 Polaris RZR and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of Rigid Industries high output lighting. This grille accepts one (1) 10" SR-Series LED light bar (not included). This 2-piece grille is made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and is assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nyloc nuts - no welds. It features a high quality black powder-coat finish and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. Installation is simple and straight-forward - no drilling or cutting required. This LED grille is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- For Polaris RZR
- Grille Accepts (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
******************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED******************Learn More
With only 4 LEDs, this light weight 3” x 3” package has a low amp draw of only 1.45 and puts out 1,568 Raw Lumens. This versatile light can be mounted anywhere from the A Pillars to the fog lights to the bumpers and is extremely durable!
- Available in a variety of LED colors
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered, &
- Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 2 Dually LED lights
- Plug and play wiring harness
- Mounting brackets
- Mounting hardware
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 174.2 Beam Distance 264.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,422 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black