When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.Learn More
Need some extra cargo room for your truck or automobile? Great day’s Hitch-N-Ride has the right stuff to handle the job. Whether you are taking a family vacation, hauling some firewood, taking the kids to the ball park or headed to the camp, the Hitch-N-Ride will make your day, no matter what kind of vehicle you drive.
The Hitch-N-Ride easily handles all kinds of cargo – luggage, ice chests, firewood, cartons, sports equipment, hunting equipment, etc. – most things that normally require trucking. With 7 inch side-rails and handy tie-down points, the Hitch-N-Ride secures and delivers your “precious cargo” on-time, every-time.
The Hitch-N-Ride is constructed of air-craft aluminum and weighs only 22 lbs. The 22’ X 50” cargo cradle has a hefty 400 lb. carrying capacity and conveniently attaches in any 2” trailer-hitch receiver.
Note: If the vehicle your are purchasing this for has a spare tire on the back you will need to purchase the HNR1000TLB.Learn More
Ranger Front Trail Box
- Additional gear storage for your Polaris Ranger®
- Easy installation using existing mounting locations - no drilling required
- Rugged, roto-molded design includes KXP mounting points that are Polaris® Lock & Ride® compatible
- Conveniently attach KXP accessories such as Rhino Grips for added hauling versatility
- Metal mounting framework included
- Fits Ranger 800 ONLY!
With only 4 LEDs, this light weight 3” x 3” package has a low amp draw of only 1.45 and puts out 1,568 Raw Lumens. This versatile light can be mounted anywhere from the A Pillars to the fog lights to the bumpers and is extremely durable!
- Available in a variety of LED colors
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered, &
- Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 2 Dually LED lights
- Plug and play wiring harness
- Mounting brackets
- Mounting hardware
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 174.2 Beam Distance 264.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,422 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black
Safe and secure transport of a bow is one of the most important factors in insuring the successful outcome of a bow hunt. A bow is a relatively fragile piece of equipment - several bow accessories and components - the sight, the arrow rest, wheels, cams and cables could be damaged or, almost as bad, the setting be disturbed.
The Power-Ride Bow-Holder is the most practical and space-saving method possible to safely transport a bow in a UTV.
Mounts on a unique bracket that attaches to all UTV’s with cab frames measuring 50” to 64” wide---providing safe and secure transport of your bow. Tension loaded holding cradles grip the limbs of any compound or recurve bow firmly and totally prevent any other part of the bow from touching anything. At the end of the ride, your bow will be right and ready.Learn More
- Easy one pin mounting
- Available in 48” and 60” width
- Five position angling
- 13” blade height with a replaceable and reversible wear bar for long life
- Requires both the Kolpin 3-point hitch and either the 48” or 60” Accessory Tool Bar (sold separately)
- Incorporated flange plates allow our popular Box Scraper attachment (sold separately) to be bolted on to quickly convert the blade to a box scraper
- 48” blade with box scraper requires 48” Accessory Tool Bar
- 60” blade with box scraper requires 60” Accessory Tool Bar
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum.
- Weighs only 22 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load.
- The low center of gravity eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain while loading and unloading.
- The “Z-Bar” attachment bar, allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain.
- The 22” X 50” X 6” (outside dimensions) carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport.
Ranger Roof (2009-Current)
- Overlapping, 3-piece design offers stability and easy mounting to your Polaris Ranger 2009 - current
- Easy installation (requires drilling of the roof)
- All mounting hardware included
- Provides excellent sun shade and rain cover
- Roofs are trailerable
- Roofs are 4" narrower in the front than the rear
- Made in the USA
One of the greatest challenges in bow hunting is to safely and securely transport a bow from its case to the treestand. It is especially difficult when you travel by an off-road vehicle. The shock from the ride and even the holding device itself can disturb the bow’s settings.
Great Day combines the magic of the patented, “Tension-Lock” holding brackets to create the absolutely most secure, most convenient means ever for transporting a bow. The Power-Ride will install and perform on any custom cart type vehicle on the market—any brand, any style—including EZGO, Club Car, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy, etc that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.
The Power-Ride Bow Carrier features all-aircraft aluminum construction, Slide-Lock quick installation and unmatched performance. The holding brackets are strategically positioned and adjustable to accommodate all popular brands and models of bows.Learn More
These grilles are made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and are assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nylon nuts - not welds. They feature a high quality black powder-coat finish and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. We recommend professional installation.
- For 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000
- Grille Fits (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light
- Laser-cut 304 Stainless Steel
- Zero Welds
- Black Powder-coat
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
**PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
***************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED***************Learn More