When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.
- 50" to 64" rollbar width
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 51" x 12" x 7"
- Assembled Dimensions: Adjustable length x 19.5" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Ultra Thick 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan Polycarbonate (or equivalent).
- High quality, scratch resistant - Best Material on the market!!!!
- Windshield is cut with superior CNC 5-Axis Router... All edges are super-smooth
- Extermely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish... No Rust!
- Unique Quick-Release feature: Remove the windshield in just a few seconds. NO TOOLS REQUIRED!!!!
- Easy to install - No Drilling Required
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
Ranger Roof (2009-Current)
- Overlapping, 3-piece design offers stability and easy mounting to your Polaris Ranger 2009 - current
- Easy installation (requires drilling of the roof)
- All mounting hardware included
- Provides excellent sun shade and rain cover
- Roofs are trailerable
- Roofs are 4" narrower in the front than the rear
- Made in the USA
This is the Power-Ride Bow Rack that fits the Arctic CatLearn More
Utility vehicles didn't get their name by accident, they are designed to work -- and one of their most important jobs is to haul cargo. There are times though when bulky, hard-to-handle loads such as bags of duck decoys, deer decoys, tree stands, camping gear, etc. can be a challenge. The Roof Rack is the perfect means for transporting light but awkward materials -- leaving space in the vehicle for passengers and heavier, more manageable loads.
The Roof Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 14 lbs and provides a generous 22" x 50" x 7" cradle with multiple tie-down points. It installs directly to the top of any full-sized UTV quickly and easily. The Roof Rack comes with a tough coat of baked-on, black enamel that adds a touch of class to any rugged vehicle. Load limit, 100 lbs. The Roof Rack is UPS shippable. MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA!Learn More
- 4 L.EDs per light in a compact package
- Unlimited use for trucks, ATVs, UTVs, trailers, toy haulers, RVs, boats, etc.
- 1080 Lumens, less than 1 Amp draw
- No warm up, instant on/off
- No hot spots, vibration or bouncing beams
Safe and secure transport of a bow is one of the most important factors in insuring the successful outcome of a bow hunt. A bow is a relatively fragile piece of equipment - several bow accessories and components - the sight, the arrow rest, wheels, cams and cables could be damaged or, almost as bad, the setting be disturbed.
The Power-Ride Bow-Holder is the most practical and space-saving method possible to safely transport a bow in a UTV.
Mounts on a unique bracket that attaches to all UTV’s with cab frames measuring 50” to 64” wide---providing safe and secure transport of your bow. Tension loaded holding cradles grip the limbs of any compound or recurve bow firmly and totally prevent any other part of the bow from touching anything. At the end of the ride, your bow will be right and ready.Learn More
This windshield comes with all stainless steel and black coated finish hardware.
- Provides an effective barrier to keep debris from entering the drivers compartment
- General purpose polycarbonate
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
This Rigid Industries LED grille is designed specifically for the 2011-2013 Polaris RZR and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of Rigid Industries high output lighting. This grille accepts one (1) 10" SR-Series LED light bar (not included). This 2-piece grille is made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and is assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nyloc nuts - no welds. It features a high quality black powder-coat finish and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. Installation is simple and straight-forward - no drilling or cutting required. This LED grille is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- For Polaris RZR
- Grille Accepts (1) 10" SR-Series LED Light
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
******************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED******************Learn More
One of the greatest challenges in bow hunting is to safely and securely transport a bow from its case to the treestand. It is especially difficult when you travel by an off-road vehicle. The shock from the ride and even the holding device itself can disturb the bow’s settings.
Great Day combines the magic of the patented, “Tension-Lock” holding brackets to create the absolutely most secure, most convenient means ever for transporting a bow. The Power-Ride will install and perform on any custom cart type vehicle on the market—any brand, any style—including EZGO, Club Car, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy, etc that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.
The Power-Ride Bow Carrier features all-aircraft aluminum construction, Slide-Lock quick installation and unmatched performance. The holding brackets are strategically positioned and adjustable to accommodate all popular brands and models of bows.Learn More