- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Drilling is required using the included drilling template
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Here’s the perfect way to safely keep your firearms at your fingertips – and, to keep them totally protected. The Quick Draw Overhead Gun Rack holds two guns securely in the inside roof area of the UTV.
This Model Fits:
- (15-23” front to back – upper roof frames)
- John Deere Gator
- Club Car XRT 1550
When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.Learn More
Here's a universal mounting, two-gun rack that puts "Ole Betsy" at your fingertips as you cruise your hunting property. Mounts in a "stand alone" fashion and can be positioned for quick access and maximum use of passenger space.
The Quick-Draw holds two guns (shotgun, rifle or muzzleloader) securely and protected in a soft, cushioned cradle.
Unlike conventional clips and loops, our unique Velcro straps form and fit the holding cradles to the exact size of the stock or forearm of the gun it is holding - no more loose fits to disturb the sight and scope settings!
The Quick-Draw comes complete with all necessary hardware for quick and easy installation.Learn More
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 36 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool
- 4” LIGHT DUTY DRAG HARROW 86840
- Attaches quickly to your ATV, UTV or garden tractor to help loosen compacted dirt
- Ideal for leveling dirt/gravel, seeding food plots, prepping for sod, or even dragging ball fields.
- Made from heavy-duty,
- powder coated steel framing and galvanized mesh
- Light weight for easy handling and storage 4’ w X 5‘ l = 20 sq ft
Safe and secure transport of a bow is one of the most important factors in insuring the successful outcome of a bow hunt. A bow is a relatively fragile piece of equipment - several bow accessories and components - the sight, the arrow rest, wheels, cams and cables could be damaged or, almost as bad, the setting be disturbed.
The Power-Ride Bow-Holder is the most practical and space-saving method possible to safely transport a bow in a UTV.
Mounts on a unique bracket that attaches to all UTV’s with cab frames measuring 50” to 64” wide---providing safe and secure transport of your bow. Tension loaded holding cradles grip the limbs of any compound or recurve bow firmly and totally prevent any other part of the bow from touching anything. At the end of the ride, your bow will be right and ready.Learn More
Overhead Console with Mirror
- Provides additional overhead storage
- UTV rear mirror included
- Rear mirror features a convex lens providing high visibility over rough terrain
- Rear mirror is easily adjustable
- Universal clamps attach to roll bars even with a roof installed
- Dimensions: 9.25”l x 5.5”w x 6”h
- Made in the USA
- Stationary rail system mounts behind driver and passenger on UTV roll bar
- Universal mounting options for many Kolpin accessories
- Accommodates Kolpin Gear Grips, Rhino Grips, Fuel Packs, Gun Boot® IV, 5.0 and 6.0 cases, Boottector® Bracket, and ATV/UTV Basket.
- Injection molded mounts accommodate tubing sizes from 1.25” - 2”
- Rail is made with heavy-duty 7 gauge extruded anodized black aluminum
- Cut-to-fit design
- Includes one versatile Gear Rail Bracket (26500)
**Utility Gear Rail System is NOT recommended for use with a rear shield attachedLearn More