Ranger Front Trail Box
- Additional gear storage for your Polaris Ranger®
- Easy installation using existing mounting locations - no drilling required
- Rugged, roto-molded design includes KXP mounting points that are Polaris® Lock & Ride® compatible
- Conveniently attach KXP accessories such as Rhino Grips for added hauling versatility
- Metal mounting framework included
- Fits Ranger 800 ONLY!
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
This is the Power-Ride Bow Rack that fits the Arctic CatLearn More
When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.Learn More
One of the greatest challenges in bow hunting is to safely and securely transport a bow from its case to the treestand. It is especially difficult when you travel by an off-road vehicle. The shock from the ride and even the holding device itself can disturb the bow’s settings.
Great Day combines the magic of the patented, “Tension-Lock” holding brackets to create the absolutely most secure, most convenient means ever for transporting a bow. The Power-Ride will install and perform on any custom cart type vehicle on the market—any brand, any style—including EZGO, Club Car, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy, etc that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.
The Power-Ride Bow Carrier features all-aircraft aluminum construction, Slide-Lock quick installation and unmatched performance. The holding brackets are strategically positioned and adjustable to accommodate all popular brands and models of bows.Learn More
Fora Custom Cart owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day’s Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking Custom Cart into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Custom Cart Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides a 18”x42”x7” carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs., has a load limit of 250 lbs and ships by UPS. Fits most brands and models of customized golf carts.Learn More
$172.97Fits Following Models:
- 2002 - 2008 Polaris Ranger 4x4 7 2x4
- 2002 - 2009 Polaris Ranger 6x6
- 2004 - 2006 Polaris Ranger TM
- 2005 - 2008 Polaris Ranger XP
- 2008 - 2009 Polaris Ranger Crew
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other competitors our products are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
- (1) Front upper 2" Receiver that mounts in the location shown in the picture (#100675).
- (1) 2" receiver Winch Mount (#100620)
- (1) 20" Quick Connect that gets wired to your winch leads (#QC-20)
- (1) 48" Quick Connect that goes from your winch contactor to the front of your Ranger (#QC-48)
- (1) 120" Quick Connect that goes from your winch contactor to the rear of your Ranger (#QC-120)
- (1) Standard 5/8" Hitch Pin
Deigned to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000 / U4000 / U4000w
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- Warn : 4.0ci / RT40 / XT40 (use fairlead bracket that comes with the Warn Winch)
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : All ATV and UTV Winches
- VENOM : All ATV Winches
- MILE MARKER : All ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C40252 (4500lbs Winch)
- CHAMPION : All ATV Winches
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard UTV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 6.600"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
This windshield comes with all stainless steel and black coated finish hardware.
- Provides an effective barrier to keep debris from entering the drivers compartment
- General purpose polycarbonate
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 8 LED boasts 2160 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20)
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit
- 50,000 hour operating life
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 1.5 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 3.25" H x 3.50" D x 6.0" L Weight 2.9 lb
When you head to the woods, you want to use every inch of your UTV space wisely. You want a lot of leg room, a lot of passenger room, and especially a lot of equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly to the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with velcro straps. Your guns are safe and secure, even over rough terrain. The Power-Ride includes a unique mounting base that attaches to the UTV frame and adjusts to fit all popular brands. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds, making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV—the next, you have a hunting machine!
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasting, dependable service. It fits all popular brands and models of UTV’s with a rack mounting width of 50” to 64”.Learn More