Why don’t UTV’s come with mirrors? No need to worry, the ATV TEK Clearview UTV Mirror solves all your problems. The convex shape enhances field of view and the integrated vibration dampener reduces vibration and increases visibility as you head down the bumpy trail! The universal low-profile mounting design allows you to mount to any tube from 1” to 2.5” and is compatible with most windshields! 4-way adjustment gives you flexibility in orienting the mirror high, low, inside or outside, along with the patent pending spline design allows you to micro-adjust to the perfect position. The new breakaway feature allows the mirror to “breakaway” when contacted and gives you the ability to swing the mirror in when trailering or in tight spaces.
- Mounts to left or right side
- Durable flexible grips cushion and protect while providing a custom fit
- Rotates 360˚ and tilts 0˚ - 180˚ in 45˚ increments
- NEW Kwik clip design for on/off rotational in field adjustments
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Sold as a Pair
- Features off-set mounting to maximize rack space
- Durable flexible grips that cushion and protect while providing a custom fit
- Rubber securing straps
- Utilize Rhino grips in any vehicle! They are designed to fit trucks, SUV’s, UTV’s, RV’s, trailers, pretty much anything that has a smooth surface!
- Fits all ATV racks
- Drilling required to mount on composite racks
- Sold as a pair
Mounting brackets to secure the rumble seats to the UTV.Learn More
These E-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your E-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
- Constructed of steel with glass infused nylon plastic turn knob with a brass threaded insert
- ¼-turn action knob allows for quick and easy removal of the fuel pack from bracket
- Designed to vertically mount the packs off your ATV rack, leaving plenty of room for your other gear
- Quick and secure reattachment
- Mount the large, 4 gal. Kolpin Fuel Pack vertically on your ATV rack with the use of (2) two Fuel Pack Brackets
- Uses minimal rack space
There is nothing more annoying and unsafe than the rattling and swaying caused by a loose-fitting hitch receivers. With Great Day’s new Hitch Stabilizer, all slack and movement can be eliminated with the turn of two screws.
The Hitch Stabilizer slips onto trailer hitches, hitch haulers---any piece of equipment requiring the use of a 2” hitch receiver---no tools needed. With two stabilizing 3/8” screws applying vertical and horizontal pressure to the hitch, side-to-side and up-and-down movement is totally eliminated. The Hitch Stabilizer is constructed of high-carbon steel---strong enough for the toughest load!
- Product Dimensions: 4" L x 4" W x 4" H
- Product Weight: 2.45 lbs.