- Constructed of vacuum-formed HMW haircell polyethylene so they are rigid, yet flexible to withstand all kinds of potential abuse
- Added protection from flying mud or debris, or if you just want to enhance the look of your UTV
- Kolpin offers the most extensive line-up of overfenders available!
- Easy to install with the included black-coated mounting hardware (requires drilling)
- A must for use with larger wheels and widening kits
- Sold in set of 6 pieces – two piece rear design allows for functionality of dump bed
- Fits 2008-2009 models
With only 4 LEDs, this light weight 3” x 3” package has a low amp draw of only 1.45 and puts out 1,568 Raw Lumens. This versatile light can be mounted anywhere from the A Pillars to the fog lights to the bumpers and is extremely durable!
- Available in a variety of LED colors
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered, &
- Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 2 Dually LED lights
- Plug and play wiring harness
- Mounting brackets
- Mounting hardware
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 174.2 Beam Distance 264.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,422 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black
Here’s a hitch receiver cargo carrier with the frame and capacity to do some major hauling! The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum is a whopping 50” wide, 22” front-to-back and has 12” sides. It has a weight capacity of 500 lbs and has a super-strong aircraft aluminum frame for handling “rough n’ tough” loads.
The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum comes with either black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished), durable, good-looking powder-coat finishes. The Magnum Hitch-R-Ride only weighs 20 lbs and ships by UPS. It is ideal for use on pickup trucks, autos or SUV’s with 2” hitch receivers.
Note: If the vehicle your are purchasing this for has a spare tire on the back you will need to purchase the HNR2000TLB.Learn More
Out of stock
Great Day’s Hitch-N-Ride adds a new dimension of “packin” capacity to any off-road vehicle with a 2” hitch receiver.
The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum is perfect for transporting anything from hunting equipment and coolers, to firewood and wild game. It’s perfect for working around the ranch, home, camp or industrial site.
It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 25 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load. With its low center of gravity, loading and unloading the Hitch-N-Ride Magnum eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain. The “Z-Bar” attachment bar (7” rise), allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain. The 22” X 50” X 12” (outside dimensions) carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport. Ships UPS.
- 25 lbs
- Aircraft aluminum
- 400 lb load capacity
- Outside cradle dimensions: 22” x 50” x 6”
- Inside cradle dimensions: 20” x 48” x 6”
Out of stock
a Custom Cart owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day’s Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking Custom Cart into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Custom Cart Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides a 18” x 50”x 7” carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs., has a load limit of 250 lbs and ships by UPS. Fits most brands and models of customized golf carts.Learn More
Out of stock