UTV Dual Speaker- 3505
- Two Jensen 6.0”/100 Watt Marine Grade Speakers in stylish housing
- Mounting Brackets and Hardware
- 10.0’ Long Pre-Wired Lead
- Clamp fits 1 3/4” x 1 7/8” dia tubing
- Standard with Kolpin® 3500 Universal Stereo package
- Dimensions: 18” l x 11.5” w x 7” h
Rhino Slim Line Roof
- Rotomolded plastic, foam-filled construction
- Mounting Hardware included
- Sport Roofs have molded in speaker cavity and mounting bases for Kolpin Overhead Stereo Consoles
- Roofs are trailerable
- Perfect match when using our 1452 Back Panel
- Made in the USA
Ranger 800 Crossover Tool Box
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Provides weather resistant storage for your valuable tools and gear
- Lockable gull wing doors provide shallow storage
- Main hinged lids can be easily accessed from either side of your utility bed
- Scissors-type locking strut hold lids open for convenient access
- Attachment plates and (4) KXP plungers included
- Bed Dimensions: 43.75” min x 54” max
- Made in the USA
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 12 LED boasts 3240 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20).
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts.
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit.
- 50,000 hour operating life.
- Single Light Wiring Harness with Switch Included
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 2.3 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 8.4" L x 3.50" D x 3.25" H Weight 3.7 lb
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. The housing is then given a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- Spot / Flood Combo
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 37.5 Amp Draw 2.6 LED's 10 Raw Lumens 3750 Lux @ 10m 29.0 Beam Distance 108 m Peak Beam Intensity 2900 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family SR-Series
- Great implement for the initial preparation of hard packed soil
- Cultivator tines break up compacted ground providing deeper penetration and more aeration when preparing your seed bed.
- Agricultural grade Danish “S” tines feature reversible sweeps
- Includes six each of the “S” tines with 1 1/2” sweeps
- Requires both the Kolpin 3-point hitch and either the 48” or 60” Accessory Tool Bar (sold separately)
* Helpful Hint: We recommend the use of a separate tool bar for mounting convenience of the cultivator set if you are utilizing other DirtWorks implements
- Convenient half-folding design
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Injection-molded clamps and hinges
- Black coated finish hardware
- Easy to install
- Lip on upper shield deflects air over operator and passenger
- Fits All Big Red Models