- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Fora Custom Cart owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day’s Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking Custom Cart into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Custom Cart Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides a 18”x42”x7” carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs., has a load limit of 250 lbs and ships by UPS. Fits most brands and models of customized golf carts.Learn More
Custom Carts can be extremely useful vehicles especially when outfitted with the right equipment. The Great Day Custom Cart Roof Rack provides handy storage area for bulky items that would ordinarily take up passenger space. The Roof Rack is perfect for transporting light-weight equipment.
The CCRR750 is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 14 lbs. and provides a generous 30” x 50” x 7” cradle (outside dimensions) with multiple tie-down points. It installs directly to the top of any custom cart quickly and easily. It features (4) 2” spacers that make it possible for the Roof Rack to be installed on many different brands of carts. The Roof Rack comes with a tough coat of baked-on, black enamel that adds a touch of class to any rugged vehicle. Load limit, 50 lbs.
Due to physical size of the unit, this has to ship freight not UPS.Learn More
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.Learn More
With most brands of UTV’s--straight off the showroom floor--access to the UTV bed is challenging to say the least. The Hitch-Step attaches to the UTV hitch receiver and provides “walk-in” access—in spite of the awkward height of UTV beds.
The all-aircraft-aluminum Hitch-Step includes a 14” wide x 16” long folding platform that features slip-resistant gripping ridges and cable suspension that provides a 300 lb weight limit. The Hitch-Step is positioned out of the way, but at the perfect point for safe step up into UTV bed. It even folds up under the UTV bed during travel.Learn More
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum.
- Weighs only 22 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load.
- The low center of gravity eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain while loading and unloading.
- The Straight Bar attachment bar, allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain.
- The 22” X 50” X 6” (outside dimensions) carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport.
- Stationary rail system mounts behind driver and passenger on UTV roll bar
- Universal mounting options for many Kolpin accessories
- Accommodates Kolpin Gear Grips, Rhino Grips, Fuel Packs, Gun Boot® IV, 5.0 and 6.0 cases, Boottector® Bracket, and ATV/UTV Basket.
- Injection molded mounts accommodate tubing sizes from 1.25” - 2”
- Rail is made with heavy-duty 7 gauge extruded anodized black aluminum
- Cut-to-fit design
- Includes one versatile Gear Rail Bracket (26500)
**Utility Gear Rail System is NOT recommended for use with a rear shield attachedLearn More
Safe and secure transport of a bow is one of the most important factors in insuring the successful outcome of a bow hunt. A bow is a relatively fragile piece of equipment - several bow accessories and components - the sight, the arrow rest, wheels, cams and cables could be damaged or, almost as bad, the setting be disturbed.
The Power-Ride Bow-Holder is the most practical and space-saving method possible to safely transport a bow in a UTV.
Mounts on a unique bracket that attaches to all UTV’s with cab frames measuring 50” to 64” wide---providing safe and secure transport of your bow. Tension loaded holding cradles grip the limbs of any compound or recurve bow firmly and totally prevent any other part of the bow from touching anything. At the end of the ride, your bow will be right and ready.Learn More
- Everything you need to mount (2) Gun Boot® cases (sold separately) to the Utility Gear Rail System (26400)
- Includes (1) c-clamp, (2) metal Gun Boot® mounting plates, (2) Boottector® Gun Mounts, and all necessary hardware
- Separate purchase of Utility Gear Rail System (26400) required
- Accommodates Gun Boot® IV and 6.0 cases (not included)