Here's a universal mounting, two-gun rack that puts "Ole Betsy" at your fingertips as you cruise your hunting property. Mounts in a "stand alone" fashion and can be positioned for quick access and maximum use of passenger space.
The Quick-Draw holds two guns (shotgun, rifle or muzzleloader) securely and protected in a soft, cushioned cradle.
Unlike conventional clips and loops, Great Day's unique Velcro straps form and fit the holding cradles to the exact size of the stock or forearm of the gun it is holding - no more loose fits to disturb the sight and scope settings!
The Quick-Draw comes complete with all necessary hardware for quick and easy installation.
- Shipping Dimensions: 32" x 10" x 8"
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 31" x 9.5" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 4 lbs.
- Quick installation
- Adapter plates available for separate purchase
Overhead Console with Mirror
- Provides additional overhead storage
- UTV rear mirror included
- Rear mirror features a convex lens providing high visibility over rough terrain
- Rear mirror is easily adjustable
- Universal clamps attach to roll bars even with a roof installed
- Dimensions: 9.25”l x 5.5”w x 6”h
- Made in the USA
Rhino Center Console 2004 - 2007
- Features a weather resistant storage compartment with lid and two cup holders
- Fits 2004-2007 Yamaha Rhino 700 models without factory center console
- Fits all 450 Rhino Models without factory center console
- Stainless Steel hardware included
The Bad Boy just got “Badder”! The Hi-Rider Gun Rack totally solves the problem of transport guns in a Bad Boy Cart. The Hi-Rider mounts in the center of the underside of the Bad Boy top and conveniently places two guns in perfect position for maximum protection and quick access
The Hi-Rider attaches to the front and rear cart top frame with regular tools. The guns are held securely in two sets of cushioned cradles, locked in place with Velcro straps and totally protected from the elements and stress of traveling over rough terrain.Learn More
A-Series LED Accessory Light might be small, but it packs a punch. Available in two options, high or low power, the A-Series is extremely versatile. Whether it's used as a dome light in your truck, a deck light on your boat, or driving lights on your trailer, the A-Series is the perfect accent light for any application! The A-Series accent lighting solution includes multiple mounting options and is available in multiple LED colors - red, blue, green, and three shades of white - to suit your needs.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Billet Aluminum Housing
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
- Warm White
- Cool White
Watts 4W Amp Draw 0.3A LED's 3 Raw Lumens 400 Operating Temperature -40°F to 140°F Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics High Power Family A-Series
- Gun Boot® 5.0 case and mounting system all in one!
- Complete system includes - universal built-in bracket that mounts directly to your Polaris® ATV rack
- Bracket allows for multiple angle adjustments
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner
- Anatomically designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Provides ample room for firearms up to 51” in length, for 50mm scopes, and even rifles with slings attached.
UTV Saddle Storage Boxes - Single
- Easy installation to inside bed rails of most utility vehicles
- Provides 1.375 cu ft of weather resistant storage in each box
- Dimensions: 26.875” l x 4.875” w x 14.75” h (each)
- Made in the USA
A ride over rough terrain can be tough on a "sensitive" back - the fun and enjoyment of 4-wheeler riding can quickly turn into aches and pains! Long rides with your back unsupported, bent over and absorbing the sway of turns and the shock of bumps can be real trouble for anyone at the end of the day!
The Ride n' Rest adds an unbelievable touch of comfort and is a back saver when riding a 4-wheeler over rough terrain or for long periods of time.
Framed in aircraft aluminum with 2" thick, cushioned back covered with high density, waterproof, The feature super soft, cushioned pads covered with 600 Denier PVC coated polyester.
Attaches quickly to ATV rear cargo racks (factory or after market) with U-bolts (included) and even has a convenient adjustment feature to set the backrest at the desired position and angle. It folds flat for additional seat cushion and safe transport.Learn More