- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
One of the best things about an ATV or UTV is its hauling ability. Great Day’s Hitch-N-Ride adds a new dimension of “packin” capacity to any off-road vehicle with a 2” hitch receiver.
The Hitch-N-Ride is perfect for transporting anything from hunting equipment and coolers, to firewood and wild game. It’s perfect for working around the ranch, home, camp or industrial site.
The Hitch-N-Ride is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 22 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load. With its low center of gravity, loading and unloading the Hitch-N-Ride eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain. The “Z-Bar” attachment bar, allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain. The 22” X 50” X 6” carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport. The Hitch-N-Ride installs in seconds with the factory-furnished hitch pin. (Hitch Pin Sold Separately)Learn More
- Everything you need to mount (2) Gun Boot® cases (sold separately) to the Utility Gear Rail System (26400)
- Includes (1) c-clamp, (2) metal Gun Boot® mounting plates, (2) Boottector® Gun Mounts, and all necessary hardware
- Separate purchase of Utility Gear Rail System (26400) required
- Accommodates Gun Boot® IV and 6.0 cases (not included)
Need some extra cargo room for your truck or automobile? Great day’s Hitch-N-Ride has the right stuff to handle the job. Whether you are taking a family vacation, hauling some firewood, taking the kids to the ball park or headed to the camp, the Hitch-N-Ride will make your day, no matter what kind of vehicle you drive.
The Hitch-N-Ride easily handles all kinds of cargo – luggage, ice chests, firewood, cartons, sports equipment, hunting equipment, etc. – most things that normally require trucking. With 7 inch side-rails and handy tie-down points, the Hitch-N-Ride secures and delivers your “precious cargo” on-time, every-time.
The Hitch-N-Ride is constructed of air-craft aluminum and weighs only 22 lbs. The 22’ X 50” cargo cradle has a hefty 400 lb. carrying capacity and conveniently attaches in any 2” trailer-hitch receiver.
Note: If the vehicle your are purchasing this for has a spare tire on the back you will need to purchase the HNR1000TLB.Learn More
- Gun Boot® 5.0 case and mounting system all in one!
- Complete system includes - universal built-in bracket that mounts directly to your Polaris® UTV Bed Rail
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Bracket allows for multiple angle adjustments
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® UTV Bed Rails using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Includes a separate soft carrying gun case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner.
- Constructed of a durable Cordura exterior with full length zipper access
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum.
- Weighs only 22 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load.
- The low center of gravity eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain while loading and unloading.
- The “Z-Bar” attachment bar, allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain.
- The 22” X 50” X 6” (outside dimensions) carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport.
- Unique half-fixed design
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable - injection molded c-clamps
- Black coated finish hardware
- Easy to install
- Lip on upper shield deflects air over operator and passenger
- Fits 2011 RZR 900 and all RZR Models
Custom Carts can be extremely useful vehicles especially when outfitted with the right equipment. The Great Day Custom Cart Roof Rack provides handy storage area for bulky items that would ordinarily take up passenger space. The Roof Rack is perfect for transporting light-weight equipment.
The CCRR750 is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 14 lbs. and provides a generous 30” x 50” x 7” cradle (outside dimensions) with multiple tie-down points. It installs directly to the top of any custom cart quickly and easily. It features (4) 2” spacers that make it possible for the Roof Rack to be installed on many different brands of carts. The Roof Rack comes with a tough coat of baked-on, black enamel that adds a touch of class to any rugged vehicle. Load limit, 50 lbs.
Due to physical size of the unit, this has to ship freight not UPS.Learn More
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 174.2 Beam Distance 264.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,422 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family D-Series
Bench Center Console
- Easily access necessary gear
- Padded lid exterior features straps (not shown) to secure your laptop when work calls
- Heavy-duty, black Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Two cup holders
- Overall Dimensions: 21”l x 10”w x 8”h
- Made in the USA