Designed for winches with a rated line pull up to 5,000 lbs. including the X3, Terra 45 and S5000.
The Superwinch pulley block is specifically designed for maximizing the pulling power of a winch. This 10,000 lb pulley block allows the winch to effectively use the power of the “double line pull”.
The hook on the pulley block is removed and the winch cable line is run over the pulley. The pulley block hook is then replaced and then attached to a strap wrapped on the forward fixed-object. The hook on the winch cable end is attached to the front of the vehicle being pulled-or to a fixed object close to the front of the vehicle.Learn More
Ultimate Strength Recovery and Tree-Saver Straps - 1" x 8' 8,000 lbsLearn More
$31.46Use with KFI Mounts 100335 / 200635 / 100372 / 100660
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 1/4" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
- KFI: S2000
- SUPERWINCH : All 2-Hole Mounted ATV Winches
- MILE MARKER: All 2-Hole Mounted ATV Winches
- VENOM : All 2-Hole Mounted ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
- 100335 2002-2005 Arctic-Cat Winch Mount
- 100635 1996-2001 Arctic-Cat Winch Mount
- 100372 Polaris Brushguard Mount (Standard)
- 100660 Polaris Ranger RZR
- This will also convert the 4-bolt Pattern that is integrated in the OEM frame on the 2005-2007 Kawasaki Prowlers and allow it to work with most 2-Hole mounted winches.
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
Will Convert the Following KFI Products Winch Mounts