This Cable Hook Stopper is for the ATV and UTV Winch. It weighs 4 Oz. It is 2 5/8 inches wide and 1 3/4 inches thick. It also comes with the new cable lock. This KFI Cable Hook Stopper will fit between the two outside rollers on an ATV or UTV winch fairlead. It also works great with the synthetic rope and or the slot fairlead.Learn More
Take control of your winch with the Mini-Rocker Switch that comes with an adjustable bracket to mount it to your ATV's handle bars and allows you to control your winch with the touch of your finger without ever letting go of your handle bars.Learn More
This Grill only works with Winch Mount 100560Product Specifications
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 10 GA. steel
- Unlike all other competitors our grills are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black Textured for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: A2500 / A3000 / U4000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : New 4-hole Mounted Superwinches
- MILE MARKER: PE2500 / VMX2.5
- VENOM : All Hardcare Series
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- MANY OTHERS SIMILAR TO THE ABOVE (call for details)
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
Designed for winches with a rated line pull up to 4,000 lbs. including the EX1, X1, X2, LT2000, UT3000, LT3000ATV, S3000, S4000, Terra 25 and Terra 35.
The Superwinch pulley block is specifically designed for maximizing the pulling power of a winch. This 8,000 lb pulley block allows the winch to effectively use the power of the “double line pull”.
The hook on the pulley block is removed and the winch cable line is run over the pulley. The pulley block hook is then replaced and then attached to a strap wrapped on the forward fixed-object. The hook on the winch cable end is attached to the front of the vehicle being pulled-or to a fixed object close to the front of the vehicle.Learn More