$194.97Heavy-duty durable construction and fully sealed to keep out the elements. Great for vehicle recovery and plowing. Automatic break and sealed contractor for smooth, reliable performance. Model # 85026 Features: Rated line with a pulling capacity of 2500 pounds ATV/UTV model specific mounts required Gear ratio is 136:1 Learn More
- Heavy duty, durable construction and fully sealed for maximum longevity
- Designed for vehicle recovery and/or plow lifting
- Automatic brake and sealed contactor for smooth, reliable performance
- ATV Model Specific Winch Mounts required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rated Line Pull: 2500 lbs. (1134 kgs.)
- Gear Ration: 136:1
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary Gear
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.2Hp (0.9 kw) permanent magnet (Sealed)
- Drum Size: 2" x 2.9" (50.8 mm x 73.66 mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.88" (76.2 mm x 124 mm)
- Clutch: Free-spooling, Cam Activated
- Cable: 50 ft (15.24 m) x 3/16 (4.762 mm) Steel Cable or synthetic rope 50' x 3/16 depending on model
- Fairlead: Roller
- Rated Line Pull: 2500lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 13.3" x 4.5" x 4.7"
- Weight: 18.2 lbs. (8.255 kgs.)
Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your ATV, UTV or SxS with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. This 3000lb ATV Series winch features quality cast aluminum and durable steel components, Water Resistant seals to keep the elements out, a standard 4-hole mounting design and a heavy duty all metal turn clutch. It is also backed by a KFI 1-Year Limited Warranty. The KFI A3000 Winch comes with everything you need other than an ATV model specific winch mount. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to a model specific ATV winch mount.
- Model: A3000 ATV Series
- Rated Line Pull: 3000 lbs.
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.5 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio: 171:1
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size: 1.5" (D) x 3.32" (L)
- Cable: 3/16" (D) x 45.9' (L)
- Fairlead: Multi-directional Roller
- Control: Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Winch Dimensions: 13.39" L x 4.06" D x 4.29" H
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your make and model ATV)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery : 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Winch Weight: 24.8 lbs. (complete kit)
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
All Terra winches come standard with a steel drum specifically designed to withstand the rigors of synthetic rope (a Superwinch Exclusive) and are available with either galvanized wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead or synthetic rope with a blue anodized aluminum hawse engraved with the Superwinch logo.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 2,500 lbs (1,134 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.3 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake Automatic: 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.5” D x 4.8” H (335mm L x 114mm D x 122mm)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
- Drum Length: 3.2" (81.3mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 18.0 lbs (8.16 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 29.5 lbs (13.4 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 25 Amps Motor Draw / 25.0 FPM (7.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,500 lbs: 162 Amps Motor Draw / 9.5 FPM (2.9 MPM) Line Speed Learn More
New design for easier assembly and improves functionality. Single bolt and nut in handle adds strength and rigidity. "Tab" and "Slot" handle design reduces flexing and prevents handle from rotating when lifting winch and cradle assembly. Larger radius bends reduces metal fatigue; entire unit is stronger.
Fits LT2000, S5000, S4000, and S3000.
Allows you to easily attach and detach your winch from your vehicle.Use this cool winch cradle to mount your winch to any 2" receiver. Use it on the front or back of your vehicle or even mount it on your trailer for winching vehicles on. Convenient handle makes it a snap to move your winch on and off of your car, pickup, 4x4 or trailer.
Portable Front & Rear Mounting Kit Fits LT 2000, X & S Series up to 5,000 lbs Winch is not includedLearn More
Fits Talon 9.5, Talon 9.5SR, Talon 9.5i, Talon 9.5iSR, Talon 12.5, Talon 12.5SR, Talon 12.5i, Talon 12.5iSR, Epi9.0S, EP6.0, EP9.0, EPi6.0, EPi9.0, X6, X9, S6000, and S9000 winch models.
Designed to attach directly to TJ frame rails to ensure adequate support for winching activities. Unique design provides adequate clearance above stabilizer bar. Made of 1/4” steel with black powder-coat finish to resist corrosion. Includes mounting hardware.Learn More