Powerful, versatile, and easy to use, the LT2000 can be permanently mounted or used as a portable winch with optional quick-connect wiring and mounting kits. Full metal planetary gear train provides strong yet quiet operation. Note, this winch does not have a brake and is not recommended for ATV snow plow applications. ATV upgrade is easy, just use kit #2302001 and kit #2320200, everything is included for a complete upgrade.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this Utility winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon Series.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 2,000 lbs (907 kgs)
- Motor: 1.0 HP (.75 kw) Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Solenoid: Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Pull and Turn
- Brake: N/A
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/32" x 49' (3.9mm x 15m)
- Hook: Latched with Rope Thimble, Permanent
- Fairlead: N/A
- Remote: 8' Hand Held
- Dimensions: 11.0” L x 4.1” D x 4.1” H (285mm L x 105mm D x 105mm H)
- Drum Diameter: Drum Diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Drum Length: Drum Length: 2.83” (72.0mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.15" (80mm) on center
- Installed Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 17.4 lbs (7.89 kgs)
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 10 Amps Motor Draw / 10.0 FPM (3.0 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,000 lbs: 100 Amps Motor Draw / 2.5 FPM (0.8 MPM) Line Speed
The uses are as endless as your ingenuity. Use the wench to load your ATV onto your truck or trailer. Ideal for vehicle recovery, removing small stumps and fence posts, and more. Bring it along on hunting trips, camping, four-wheeling, road trips - anywhere! Compact design at 12.5 x 4 x 4". Take it everywhere and never get stuck in the mud again.
Stay at a safe distance during use with the <strong>remote rocker switch </strong>and <strong>wireless remote</strong> with waterproof control box.
- Powerful 3000 lb capacity pulling power with 1 1/2-HP magnet motor
- Roller fairlead 3-stage planetary gear (153:1 gear ratio)
- Smooth-action ratchet crank
- 49 feet of 3/16 in. steel cable with drop forged grab hook
- Galvanized steel clevis
- 12 volt DC hookup wires
- 3.1 x 5.1" mounting bolt
- 21 lbs.