This Cable Hook Stopper is for the ATV and UTV Winch. It weighs 4 Oz. It is 2 5/8 inches wide and 1 3/4 inches thick. It also comes with the new cable lock. This KFI Cable Hook Stopper will fit between the two outside rollers on an ATV or UTV winch fairlead. It also works great with the synthetic rope and or the slot fairlead.
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook.
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail.
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling the cable in to far and bottoming out on the rollers.
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose.
Synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable and it is lighter. It won't bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers.Product Specifications
- Cable is 50 ft long & 3/16" diameter
- Made in the USA
- Very low stretch
- Average of 5400 lbs strength cable (min 4900 lbs)
- Includes sliding 5' protective sheath to protect against rough or sharp surfaces
- Replace your old cable in 15 minutes or less
- No kinks, curls, rust or splinters
- Safe and easy to handle
- Floats in water
- Light weight
- Comes with woven metal eye hole for any hooking system
- Perfect for all your winching needs
Take control of your winch with the Mini-Rocker Switch that comes with an adjustable bracket to mount it to your ATV's handle bars and allows you to control your winch with the touch of your finger without ever letting go of your handle bars.Learn More
Ultimate Strength Recovery and Tree-Saver Straps - 1" x 8' 8,000 lbsLearn More