PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occuring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy clear pond
- 100% Safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption, and irrigation
- 1 Gallon Will Treat - 1 Surface Acre (4-6 Feet Deep)
- Combined forces of Nature's Blue(tm) Pond Dye and PondClear(tm) Liquid for optimum results.
- Great for spring start-up and fall shut-downs.
- One gallon will treat up to a 1/4 acre pond for up to 1 month.
- 2-year shelf life
- Formerly 2 in 1 PondClear(tm) with Nature's Blue.
How to apply:
Apply directly out of the container. Nature's Blue PLUS works best when poured in several spots along the shoreline.
When to apply:
Apply every two weeks when water temperatures are above 50° F. Wait 3 days after an algaecide and/or herbicide treatment to apply Nature's Blue PLUS.Nature's Blue PLUS Quick Dose ChartPond Size
(Every 2 Weeks)Up to 1/4 Acre2 quartsUp to 1/2 Acre3 quartsUp to 3/4 Acre4 quartsFor ponds larger than 1 surface acre,
use 1 gallons per surface acre every 2-4 weeks.
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $99.97
EcoBoost™ binds phosphates, enhances natural bacteria found in products such as PondClear™ and MuckAway™ and provides over 80 trace minerals for good fish health. Great for ponds that receive excess nutrients from lawn fertilizers, storm drains or have a muck problem. Comes in a bulk powder with measuring scoop. Safe for people, pets, fish, & wildlife.
- Stimulates beneficial native bacteria
- Enhances PondClear Natural Bacteria
- Binds phosphates & other harmful toxins
Keep your pond crystal clear all season using PondClear Packets. PondClear Packets are natural, beneficial bacteria designed to remove excess nutrients and eliminate noxious odors. PondClear Packets naturally improves pond water by attacking suspended organic waste and muck. Packets are water soluble. One pail will treat a 1/4 acre pond for up to 6 months. Safe for horses, livestock, birds, fish, pets, wildlife and the environment.
- Pond Clear works to remove organics, excess nutrients, and noxious odors creating a healthy ecosystem leaving you with water that is clean and fresh.
- Pond Clear is not a chemical, has no water use restrictions and is safe for pets and fish.
- Naturally improves water clarity by attacking suspended organic waste and muck.
Cannot be sold in: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, WA
The ClearPAC was designed to end the guesswork of creating and maintaining a healthy ecosystem. The ClearPAC solves the issues that so many pond owners face such as: poor water quality, unwanted muck, fish health, and maintaining crystal clear water. Order Online today and stop guessing your way through pond management!
- Complete Do-It-Yourself Pond Care Package.
- Take the guesswork out pond maintenance.
- 1/4 Acre ClearPAC treats up to a 1/4 acre pond for 6 months, 1/2 acre for 3 months.
- 1/2 Acre ClearPAC treats up to a 1/2 acre pond for 6 months, 1 acre for 3 months.
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Liquid formulation ideal for suspended materials.
- For maximum effectiveness on bottom muck, use Bacti-Klear Granular.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 3 gallons per acre-ft every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 1.5 gallons per acre-ft every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
MuckAway Pellets are designed for spot treatments for accelerated Muck reduction on beaches and shoreline.
- Dissolves muck into a odorless gas, allowing it to escape unnoticed from the water column
- Eliminates Odors associated with dead vegetation
- Great for spot treating troublesome areas such as, beaches and shorelines
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
The Airmax Ecosystem has revolutionized pond management with a simple 4-step process. This easy to follow 4-step process will create the perfect ecosystem. Order your DVD copy today and stop guessing your way through pond management. Run Time Approx: 15 MinutesLearn More
Enjoy your aquatic habitat and desire no more, now you can have that clean, fresh pond that you have always dreamed of by using the WEED RAKER to pull up and out all that dirty debris floating in your waters.
This 37 inch head ( just over 3 feet long) width rake with 8 inch tines can clear out a large path of unsightly organic debris or garbage. With a pole handle that can extend up to 11 feet and a rope attachment that reaches 43 feet, you can toss the WEED RAKER easily, reaching some of the furthest weeds possible pulling them out of the water, some even by their roots.
To help maintain and keep your pond clean use the WEED RAZER. This will slice and dice pond plants at the surface allowing them to float up where you can grab them with the WEED RAKER and pull them from the water. If you leave the floating debris it will only fertilize future plant growth. Just a little elbow grease is all that is needed to have that clean, debris free pond for those summer days of picnicking, swimming and fishing for the whole family to enjoy and your neighbors to envy.
WEED RAKER FEATURES:
- Removes Organic , Vegetable and Pollutant Matter
- Removes Submerged Lake and Pond Weeds
- Reduces Long Term Maintenance
- Reaches as far as 55 Feet Off Shore
- RAKER Head Width of 37"
- 8" Long Tines for Grabbing
- 11 Feet of Pole Length
- Pull Rope Length 43 feet
- Total Weight 7 lbs.