SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 52 LED boasts 14040 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20).
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts.
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit.
- 50,000 hour operating life.
- Single Light Wiring Harness with Switch Included
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 10.5 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 32.0" L x 3.50" D x 3.25" H Weight 12.1 lb
Dee Zee Bed Mats are a cost-effective solution to protect your truck bed surface free from scratches, dings and dents. Shifting cargo is also a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your truck and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed.
Dee Zee Bed Mats are custom fitting to your truck by contouring around wheel wells for ultimate coverage. Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mats to last the life of your truck.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. Your custom fit Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Bed Mat
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting & Damaging Your Truck Bed
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Custom Fit Applications Contour Around Wheel Wells For A Perfect Fit
- Trimming May Be Required For Short Bed Applications
- Tailgate Mat Sold Separately
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Mount kit to install Dually or D2 lights in your factory fog light cavities (No Drilling Necessary). Works for 2011-2013 GMC 2500/3500 models. Made with 304 Stainless Steel. Features Cardinal BK-59 corrosion/scratch resistant powder coat.
- Fits 2011-2013 GMC 2500 / 3500
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights provide the option of high or low intensity LED lighting to suit any environment. These lights feature a three-wire harness, and the low, high, or off three-position rocker switch which gives you the option of running at full intensity on high power or 20% intensity on low power. The Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights feature a thermally engineered oversized heat sink that provides the cooling power to deliver the 50,000-hour lifespan. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the High & Low Function LED Lights are the total lighting solution. Torture Tested and Approved.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Dual Function LED Lightsa
- 3 Position Rocker Switch Included
- Same High Output with an Added Courtesy Mode
Specifications LED's 3 LED Color Cool White Finish Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family High & Low Dual Function LED Lights Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Watts 22.5 Amp Draw 1.63 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 2250 Lux @ 10m 35.0 Beam Distance 118.3 m Peak Beam Intensity 3,500 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family M-Series
- Closed Height 34 1/4"
- Open Height 61 1/4"
- Accessory Tray Model 31
- New 3-point latch with WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
- New Power PassTM Electrical Pass-Thru - Easy, weatherproof power cord access
- Additional reinforcement between the lock and the side housing
- Stronger protection against pry-ins - bigger, better hinges
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:29" W: 30" L: 48"
Cubic feet: 25.5Learn More
- Oval recessed anchor ring
- It is secure and can hold cargo
- 5000 pounds load capacity, 1666 pounds WLL (work load limit)