- Adjustable waste oil drain with minimum height 49.5 inches and maximum height 69 inches
- 17-gallon wheel mounted tank with front and rear ball bearing wheels (3” front casters and 6” rear wheels)
- Centrally mounted bowl on swivel joint for positioning
- Maximum collection capacity without draining is 13.7 gallons
- 22.5 inch diameter oversize funnel
- 3.5 gallon capacity collection bowl with adjustable height
- 6.5 foot long drain hose
- 7 PSI maximum draining air pressure
- Level sight gauge: scale in litres and gallons
- Anti-splash screen/filter provides useful support for draining used filters
- Removable steel tool tray 6” x 8” x 2”
For gravity drain of fluids from engines, gearboxes or differentials of all motor vehicles placed on an auto-lift or pit.
To evacuate tank:
- Close all valves and raise funnel tubes up until it snaps
- Apply air to the tank
- Once the tank has pressurized, roll the tank to where you want to discharge the old oil
- Place drain tube in new container
- Open the valve at the opposite end of the drain hose
Dee Zee Bull Bar Guard - License Plate Mount. Bull bars can block the license plate on some vehicles, use this bracket to move your license plate to a visible location.
- License Plate Frame Mount
- Attach A License Plate To Your Dee Zee Bull Bar
- Made From 2.5mm Hot Rolled Steel
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Mounts To Underside Of The Center Tube
- Uses 6mm Threaded Inserts
Lucas high TBN 15/40 Truck Oil is a blend of high quality base oils and an additive package that allows extended drain intervals and a much higher degree of protection from metal to metal contact.
The exclusive additive package in Lucas 15/40 insures a protective film on parts at all times. Also, the additive package is more resistant to break down from the solvents in diesel fuel than common additive packages found in regular 15/40 blends.
Motor oil is usually changed because it's contaminated with combustion by-products, not because it's worn out. The high detergent action of Lucas 15/40 allows up to twice as much contamination to be held in suspension and still have good lubrication qualities.
- Extended drain intervals
- Lower operating temperatures
- Higher degree of lubricity
- Higher oil pressure
$19.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV5-350 is 21/32" wide and 35.0" outside. Learn More
The Rigid Industries MIL-STD-461F certified lights are designed specifically to function in the harshest work environments. Using Rigid Industries’ forward projecting LED lighting technology, the patented optics capture the maximum amount of light rays emitted from the LED. The thermally engineered oversized heat sink provides the cooling power to deliver the 50,000 hour lifespan. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant polyester powder-coat, black anodized hardware, vibration isolator and heavy-duty bracket, the MIL-STD-461F Certified light is the total lighting solution. Torture Tested and Approved.
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV-Resistant Polyester Powder-Coat
- Black Anodized Hardware
- Heavy-Duty Bracket
- Vibration Isolator
Specifications LED Color White Finish Color Black Optics Flood Family MIL-STD-461F Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
- 25' x 3/4" NPT Hose - 250 PSI
- Stainless steel fittings & flow path
- Steel construction
- Weight: 42 lbs.
The Rigid Industries Adjustable Bar Mount Kit includes two (2) adjustable mounts; one for each end of one of Rigid's light bars. These mounts are extremely versatile, allowing for up to 1" of adjustment to position your light exactly where you need it. Made in the USA from light weight black anodized billet aluminum.
- 2.000" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!