The Rigid Industries D-Series HD LED Light is one of the most rugged, versatile lighting products on the market today. This Heavy Duty version of the D-Series line features a larger, thicker stainless steel mount with a vibration isolator for use with heavy equipment. The D-Series HD LED light produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its size and shape allow the D-Series HD LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any heavy duty lighting application, such as mining, agriculture, and construction. The D-Series Dually HDs have gained popularity in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights. The Dually HDs with Amber LEDs have proven that when used as fog lights they help to cut through the fog, dust, dirt, or even water.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3096 Lux @ 10m 203 Peak Beam Intensity 20300 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Yellow & Black Optics Specter - Driving Family D-Series HD
50:1 Grease Pump. For dispensing from 25 to 50 lb. open head drums of grease.
- Heavy-duty 50:1 ratio
- Free flow rate: 52 oz. per minute @ 90 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 110 PSI
- Air consumption: 4.59 CFM @ 100 PSI
- 1/4" x 10 ft. high pressure hose (1810)
- 1/4" x 4 ft. air hose (2004)
- Air filer with nighttime drain, regulator, gauge, ball valve and quick disconnects (1559A-ASSY)
- Tube length 16"
- Pump tube diameter: 1 3/16"
- Chrome-plated carrying handle
- Durable chrome finish pump
- Air motor with silicon lube to eliminate the need for an oiler
- Includes air line filters with auto drain for moisture release
- Powder coated drum cover (13 3/4 I.D)
- Pump tube is 1 3/16" diameter and 16" long
- Follower plate with rubber wiper and dual O-ring seal for the pump shaft
- Booster control handle 1536A
- Z swivel 1545
Air line filter with nighttime drain, regulator, gauge, ball valve and quick disconnects.
- 40 micron filter
- 1/4" NPT Inlet/Outlet
$14.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV5-350 is 21/32" wide and 35.0" outside. Learn More
This Add-a-Light Extension gives you an additional 1 meter of length to allow for more versatility and installation options. It features 12 AWG wire and a Deutsch DTP connector. This harness extension is designed to be used with E-Series 40 inches and longer and RDS-Series 30 inches.
- 12 AWG Wire
- Deutsch Connector
- Constructed of heavy duty harden steel designed for small trailers
- Spring loaded locking bar keeps the web locked and secured
- Designed for use with small trailers
- Designed to be welded directly to the trailer
- Accepts up to 2 inches winch binder and 10,000 pounds