Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $21.99
Made with the highest quality virgin high-density polyethylene, including 30% more material than standard containers to withstand the roughest treatment. The containers are subjected to a 15-point quality test. They feature an ergonomically contoured handle, bottom grip for easy pouring and a non-breakable multipurpose cap with rubber gaskets. With a 5 gallon capacity it is excellent for storage & transport of:
- Automotive & industrial fluid
- Deer corn, milo & oats
- Feed pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil & liquid absorbents
Great for mixing/ dispensing:
- Animal attractants & feed
- Herbicides, insecticides
NOTE: Intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. Intended for racing fuel only; not to be used for street legal fuels.Learn More
With Pat's Category 1 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attached to your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system comes wtih a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
- Pat's Premium 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 102ST
- Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Easy change system
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 2 in. to 3-1/4 in. tall
- Lift arm pins are 7/8 in. diameter
For over 80 years, Kidde has been the world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products for industry leaders, the military, airlines and firefighters. We recommend at least one extinguisher for every 600 square feet. This product is suitable for Class B and C fires which include flammable liquids, oil-based products and electrical based fires.Learn More
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.69
Contains no CFC's. Helps remove brake fluid, oil, grease, and other contaminants from brake linings, drums, and other brake parts. Can be used without disassembling the brake unit. Helps to stop brake squeal. Evaporates quickly and completely.
- Degreases Quickly
- Professional Formula
- Helps Stop Brake Squeal
- The ratchet strap tie downs work great for securing cargo for transport
- Ratcheting system to tighten strap around cargo
- Strap is yellow webbed, durable and is 2 inches wide by 12 feet long
- 3500 pounds load capacity, 1166 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.
Chime sounds when motion is detected at home, office and retail entrances for your peace of mind.
- Using a PIR sensor to detected movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business, or anywhere you want to monitor traffic.
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound and column settings can be adjusted to high or low.
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate, or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter you property.
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception, or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight.
- Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors.
- Mount the transmitter up to 200 ft. away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors).
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes.
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery (not included) and receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries (not included).