R-410 is the refrigerant of the future. As R-22 is being phased out, many units are being converted to R-410A. As of 2010 no new equipment designed for use with R-22 is being manufactured. R410A does not contain chlorine and is therefore considered ozone friendly. By running more efficiently on R-410A A/C units will have less of an environmental impact and less energy consumption. R-410A does operate at higher pressures (50%-70% higher) than R-22 and most units will need to be retrofitted before using R-410A
- 25 lb. (11.3 kg)
- 1/4" SAE connection
- Do not store above 120°F
Hand pump for dispensing grease from 25 to 50-lb pails. Includes 22-lb fully enclosed container. Heavy duty cast iron construction. Includes spring loaded follower plate. Easy to carry handle.
- Variable stroke develops up to 4,000 PSI
- Delivers 0.3-oz. per stroke
- 22-lb. steel container with carrying handle
- Heavy duty cast iron pump
- 6 1/2-ft. high pressure hose with 4 jaw coupler
- Spring loaded follower plate
- Container must be used with this pump and bulk filled
- Recommended for grease up to NLGI No. 3
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 8 strokes
- For 15 - 55-gallon drum
- 2 “ bung adapter (L30-79N)
- 22” to 39” telescoping suction tube with foot valve (L30-99N)
- 8-ft. hose (L30-95N)
- Lockable handle
- Discharge nozzle (L30-90N)
- Recommended for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Antifreeze & Glycol
- Load Rating: 1600 lbs.
- Use With Models: 32, 36, 42, 60, 69, 79, 89, 90, 91, 1010, 2032, 2060, 2472, 3068, 4824, 4830
- Load ratings are for all four wheels combined and includes the weight of the KNAACK Product and its contents.
Dimensions: H:4" W: 2"Learn More
Hand grease pump for 25-50 lb. pails. Spring loaded with booster control handle and follower plate.
- Maximum output pressure 8,000 PSI
- Spring loaded
- Continuous flow and booster control handle
- Follower plate included (107014)
- 9 ft. low pressure hose included
- Fits 25 to 50 lb. pail
- Recommended for medium and light grease up to NLGI #2
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered, &
- Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
LED Colors Available:
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black