- Triple layer SFS AquaShed® top panel & triple layer two-tone polypropylene sides
- Beads water on contact
- Maximum resistance to high humidity & rainfall
- Protection against harmful UV rays
- Front & rear buckle cinching system
- Removes slack
- Bottom mounted strap/bucke system
- Prevent loss to the wind
- Triple layer polypropylene side panels
- Insures maximum breathability
- Virtually eliminates mold & mildew
- Zipper entry panels
- Easy access during storage
- Weighted tie down assist for easy installation underneath the coach
- Water resistant yet breathable
- Reinforced front corners resist snags & tears
- Moderate climates + short term storage
Sizing Part # Length Cover Dimensions 52238 Up to 15’ N/A 52239 15’ - 18’ N/A 52240 18'1" - 20' 243" x 100" x 90" 52241 20'1" - 22' 267" x 100" x 90" 52242 22'1" - 24' 291" x 100" x 90" 52243 24'1" - 26' 315" x 100" x 96" 52244 26'1" - 28'6" 345" x 100" x 102" 52245 28'7" - 31'6" 381" x 104" x 102" 52246 31'7" - 34' 411" x 104" x 102" 52247 34'1" - 37' 447" x 106" x 102"
The Rod Rack I Holds 6 Fishing Rods Upright and Tangle Free!
Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant.
The Rod Rack Line of products has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each product by providing better strength and durability and positions your Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
Spills are cleaned instantly with a high temperature steam that is 100% chemical-free, protecting your family and pets from harmful components and the bacteria and allergens that live in old stains and spills. The MR-50 is the first portable wet / dry vacuum and steam cleaner hybrid of its kind. Its very existence elevates steam cleaner technology to the height of innovation. The Vapamore MR-50 Steam Vac is a combination wet / dry vacuum and steamer. The vacuum mode is used to clean wet spills such as pet urine instantly, or to vacuum dry debris such as cat litter spills on hard surfaces, carpeting and upholstery. The two steam modes provide wet or dry hot steam on demand to prevent pet or other related stains and odors from setting in from carpeting, upholstery or any hard surface The steam modes are also used remove set in stains, spots and odors.
- Produces 210Ëš Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt Grease Grime Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold & Mildew
- Great For Home And Auto
- Remove Pet Stains Chemical Free
- Two Steam Modes plus acuum Mode
- 1300 Watt Water Heater
- Dust Collection Filter
- Carpet & Upholstery Brush
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Steam Outlet Cleaning Tool
- Measuring / Filling Cup
- Power Supply: 120v 60hz
- Vacuum Pressure: .05 Bar
- Heating Element: 1300w
- Steam Pressure: 1.2 bar - 17.4 psi
- Steam Temp: 98°C - 210°F
- Tank Capacity: 300 cc
- Heating Time: 20-30 sec
- Power Cord Length: 10 ft
- Weight: 2.2 kg - 4.8 lbs
- ETL Certified
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights provide the option of high or low intensity LED lighting to suit any environment. These lights feature a three-wire harness, and the low, high, or off three-position rocker switch which gives you the option of running at full intensity on high power or 20% intensity on low power. The Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights feature a thermally engineered oversized heat sink that provides the cooling power to deliver the 50,000-hour lifespan. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the High & Low Function LED Lights are the total lighting solution. Torture Tested and Approved.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Dual Function LED Lights
- 3 Position Rocker Switch Included
- Same High Output with an Added Courtesy Mode
Specifications LED's 3 LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Optics Specter - Driving Family High & Low Dual Function LED Lights Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
Manual Fuel Nozzle. A aluminum die-cast, pressure type utility nozzle for farm and industry. Has 1-inch NPT inlet and 1-inch fill pipe for leaded gasoline and diesel fuel.
- Retail Display - Pack of 10
- WC up to 7,500 lbs. GTW/750 lbs. TW; WD up to 10,000 lbs.; 1,000 lbs. TW.
- Frame mount design.
- Durable, black powder coat finish
- Bolt together design allows maximum towing application coverage with two SKUs.
- Accepts industry-standard 2"x2" ball mounts & solid steel shank 2"x2" ball mounts.
- 5/8" diameter Hitch Pin & Clip included.
- All mounting hardware included.
- 4-Color box with application chart on package.
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm