$59.99The Voltek 24 LED Amber Light Bar is a great way to be noticed and stand out while on the road!Product Features:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 2 amps
- Power: 240 LED
- Light Source:LED
- 8 Flash Patterns
- Lamp Color Available: Amber
- Cover Color: Clear
- On/Off switch
- 10 Foot Cable
- Strong Magnet
- Length - 11 Inches
- Width - 6.5 Inches
- Height - 2.5 Inches
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartidge changes
***** This is just the Tool (Like Pictured without Battey), Does Not Include BatteryLearn More
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate