This cradle mount is specifically designed to be used with Rigid's M-Series LED light bars. It is made right here in the USA out of high quality stainless steel, coated for corrosion resistance, and powder-coated white to match Rigid Industries marine lighting components.
- Cradle Size: 4 in.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- White Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
*********************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*********************Learn More
$8.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More
Quart Meter - U.S. quarts with 1/4-quart graduations. Totalizes and dispenses in U.S. quarts. Includes MODEL 1101 swivel connector and MODEL 1335 Manual non-drip rigid nozzle for motor oils.
- Dial Reads: 1-16 Quarts
- Graduated: 1/4 Quarts
- Nozzle: Part# 1335
- Includes 1/2" inlet swivel adapter Part# 1101
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Max Flow: 4 GPM
- Min Flow: 0.25 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"
- Protect Your Tires from Damaging UV Rays with these Durable Camouflage Covers
- Designed to Look like a 3-D Forrest and Blends into Most Any Landscape
- Secures with Rear Strap and Buckle
- Elasticized Rear Seam for a Snug Fit
- UV and Cold Crack Treated
- Single Axle Covers are 2 Per Box and Multi Axle Covers are 1 Per Box
- Features Durable P.E.T. Fabric
- 3 Year Warranty
The Rigid Industries A-Pillar Tube Clamp Mount allows you to mount any one of Rigid's D-Series, SR-M, or SR-Q LED lights to the A-pillar of your UTV. It compensates for the forward angle of the A-pillar making it easier to position your LED lights. This mount is made in the USA from light-weight, black anodized billet aluminum.
- 1.000" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
********LIGHT NOT INCLUDED********Learn More
50:1 Grease Pump. For dispensing from 25 to 50 lb. open head drums of grease.
- Heavy-duty 50:1 ratio
- Free flow rate: 52 oz. per minute @ 90 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 110 PSI
- Air consumption: 4.59 CFM @ 100 PSI
- 1/4" x 6 ft. high pressure hose (1806)
- 1/4" x 4 ft. air hose (2004)
- Air filer with nighttime drain, regulator, gauge, ball valve and quick disconnects (1559A-ASSY)
- Tube length 16"
- Pump tube diameter: 1 3/16"
- Chrome-plated carrying handle
- Durable chrome finish pump
- Air motor with silicon lube to eliminate the need for an oiler
- Includes air line filters with auto drain for moisture release
- Powder coated drum cover (13 3/4 I.D)
- Pump tube is 1 3/16" diameter and 16" long
- Follower plate with rubber wiper and dual O-ring seal for the pump shaft
- Booster control handle 1536A
- Z swivel 1545
Lucas Fuel treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive, and marine diesel equipment engines.
A powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
Lucas Fuel Treatment is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors Learn More