The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 165 Amp Draw 11.96 LED's 60 Raw Lumens 13800 Lux @ 10m 530.0 Beam Distance 460.4 m Peak Beam Intensity 53,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 30 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family M-Series
Pennzoil Marine Premium Plus outboard 2-cycle synthetic blend oil is specially designed for exceptional performance in marine applications. Formulated with an extra level of performance additives to protect outboard engines under the most severe operating conditions
- Helps keep spark plugs clean
- Helps protect against piston scuffing
- Helps keep exhaust ports clean
- Helps protect against ring sticking
Rigid Industries LED Lighting now offers E-Mark Certified Lights. The E-Mark Certification is a widely recognized mark in the automotive industry covering the basic safety requirements of motor vehicles and other related products within the European Economic Area. The new E-Mark Certified Lights feature a revised security hardware kit to make sure the light is “non-serviceable”, tightly binned LED’s to control the color temperature and 100% street legalization in Europe. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the E-Mark Certified Lights by Rigid Industries are the total lighting solution. The accomplishment of Rigid Industries to receive the E-Mark Certification displays Rigid Industries dedication to worldwide product standards as well as the significance of the European market to Rigid Industries.
- Revised Security Hardware Kit
- Thermally optimized heatsink technology
- 100% Street Legalization in Europe
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV-Resistant Powder-Coat
Specifications Watts 120.1 Amp Draw 7.61 LED's 30 Raw Lumens 11250 Lux @ 10m 685 Beam Distance 262 m Peak Beam Intensity 68500 cd Family E-Mark Certified Lights Optics Specter - Driving LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
- Stainless steel construction (316 alloy)
- Polypropylene bung adapter
- Dispenses approx. 1-gal. per 8 lifts
- Fits 15 - 55-gallon drums
- PTFE packing and seals
- Used for dispensing mild acids, detergents, antifreeze, windshield fluids, MEK, Lacquer Thinner, DEF and acetone.
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 60" 152 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 49.75" 126.37 cm Overall Height 61.75" 156.85 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg RL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 2660 lbs 1206 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg TL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 4000 lbs 1814 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 33.3 lbs 15.10 kg